5-Day Northern Vietnam Tour From Hanoi Including Day Trip To Hoa Lu And Halong Bay CruiseWrite a Review
OverviewEnjoy a 5-day, 4-night package to discover northern Vietnam. Includes pickup and drop-off to and from the airport, hotel accommodation in the best location in Hanoi city center. Take a day trip to Hoa Lu and experience a 2-day Halong Bay cruise tour.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Multi-Day Trip
Know More about this tourDay 1: Hanoi Arrival
You will be greeted at Hanoi's Noi Bai International Airport Exit and transferred to your hotel for check-in.
Accommodation at Silk Queen Hotel/Slendid Star Grand Hotel.
Day 2: Hanoi - Hoa Lu Hanoi (B,L)
08:00: Your guide will come to pick you up from your hotel, and you will drive to Hoa Lu (2-hour drive). Hoa Lu used to be Vietnamese capital in the 11th century. You will enjoy a sightseeing tour to visit the temples of Dinh and Le Dynasties, and learn about the history of Vietnam war with China and the first Vietnamese government. After lunch, you will get on a small boat and sail along a canal with rice paddy fields on one side of the river, and mountains on the other.
15.00: After your boat trip you will ride a bus back to Hanoi
17.00: You will be dropped off at your hotel.
Day 3: Hanoi - Halong Bay (B/L/D)
08.00: Once you are picked up after breakfast, you will head off to Halong Bay (3.5-hour ride). Upon arrival you will get on-board and enjoy lunch while sailing. You can then swim, relax on the beach or climb a mountain for beautiful views. Continue the day witheither a 60-minute kayaking program in the nearby Bat Cave, or with "sampan-rowing" to Cua Van, the largest floating fishing village in Halong Bay.
19:00: After delicious dinner (Vietnamese or Western options) you can enjoy at your leisure, have a massage, or take a squid-fishing trip.
Day 4: Halong Bay - Hanoi (B/L)
At the break of dawn enjoy a Tai Chi demonstration on the sun-deck. After breakfast you will get on a tender-boat to explore Sung Sot Grotto, one of the most beautiful grottoes of the bay. Then freshen up and relax while the lunch is served. Returning back to the pier, you will have more time to relax and take in the surrounding scenery. Once you return, you will take a bus back to Hanoi, where you check in to your hotel.
Day 5: Hanoi Departure(B)
You will be dropped off at the airport.
Inclusions for 5-Day Northern Vietnam Tour From Hanoi Including Day Trip To Hoa Lu And Halong Bay Cruise
- 4-night accommodation
- Door-to-door pick-up and drop-off services
- Accommodation shared in a double room with daily breakfast
- Halong Bay cruise program with in-house guide on-board
- Travel insurance on boat
- Meals as per itinerary (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner)
- All sightseeing tickets
Exclusions for 5-Day Northern Vietnam Tour From Hanoi Including Day Trip To Hoa Lu And Halong Bay Cruise
- International flights and departure taxes if any
- All domestic flights and departure tax if any
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Other services not mentioned in the Inclusions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
You can only check in your hotel on Day1 at 2pm, and check out at 12pm the last day
During the Halong Bay cruise you can keep your luggage at your hotel for re-check in
At the last day you will get to Hanoi by 4pm. If you have to catch a flight, please inform your local provider in advance, in order to arrange a private car (your own expenses)
The cruise program might differ based on cruise ships available
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Please inform your local provider at least 7 days in advance if you wish to have a family room-type
Please inform your local provider at least 2 days in advance if you have special dietary requirements
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.