5-Day Private Amritsar And Golden Triangle Tour Delhi Taj Mahal Agra Jaipur
OverviewExperience the richness of Indian culture on this classic tour of India's Golden Triangle with Amritsar. Explore the most magical cities of India: Delhi, Agra, Fatehpur Sikri, Jaipur and Amritsar. Visit the Taj Mahal, Qutb Minar, Amber Fort, Golden Temple and more.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Vegetarian meal option available
Know More about this tourDay 1: New Delhi - Agra
Begin with pickup from yourdesired place in Delhi or Gurgaon. Take a half-day city tour of Delhi. Visit the 11th century Qutab Minar, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, the Bahai Temple, and theIndia Gate. See the Parliament House, the President's Palace and Secretariat buildings. Drive three hours to the city of Agra.
Overnight at Four Points Sheraton (4 star) or similar.
Day 2: Agra - Jaipur (B)
Visit the world's most famous monument of love, the Taj Mahal, a UNESCO World Heritage Site at sunrise. Enjoy breakfast before seeing the historic Agra Fort, another UNESCO World Heritage Site. Spend free time shopping in Agra.Journey to the Pink City of Jaipur. Arrive in Jaipur and check in to your hotel.
Overnight at Lemon Tree Premier (4 star) or similar.
Day 3: Jaipur - Delhi (B)
Have breakfast at hotel. Visit the majestic Amber Fort on top of Amber Hill. Stop for photos at the Lake Palace (Jal Mahal) and the Palace of Winds (Hawa Mahal). Explore the City Palace, the royal residence of the former Maharaja of Jaipur. Go to the Jantar Mantar Observatory, an astronomical observation site from the 18th century and UNESCO World Heritage Site. Spend free time shopping in Jaipur before returning to Delhi.
Overnight at Hotel The Hans (4 star) or similar.
Day 4: Delhi - Amritsar (B)
Board the train to Amritsar at 7:20am. Arrive Amritsar, the birthplace of the Sikh religion, at 1:30pm. Meet your driver and travel to your hotel to check in. Watch the India-Pakistan Border ceremony called the Lowering of the Flags at Wagah Border in the evening.
Overnight at a Hotel Country Inn & Suites(4 star) or similar.
Day 5: Amritsar - Delhi (B)
Visit the magnificent Golden Temple, a sacred Sikh sanctuary covered with gold leaves by the river side. See the shining temple in the morning light. Stop by the Community Kitchen where 10,000 pilgrims are fed for free every day. See the memorial at Jallianwala Bagh dedicated to those who died during the massacre of 1919. See the beautiful Ram Bagh Gardens.
Board your train to Delhi at 4:50 p.m. Arrive back in Delhi at 11 p.m. Upon arrival, you'll be met by a driver and droppedoff at your desired location in Delhi or Gurgaon.
Inclusions for 5-Day Private Amritsar And Golden Triangle Tour Delhi Taj Mahal Agra Jaipur
- 4 nights accommodation at 4 star hotels on twin sharing
- Daily Breakfast in hotel of stay
- Transport by private air-condition vehicle
- Professional local tour guides
- Monument Entrance fees as per itinerary
- Super-fast Deluxe Train from Delhi - Amritsar - Delhi
- Battery Bus/golf cart return ride at Taj Mahal
- Bottled water
- Private tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for 5-Day Private Amritsar And Golden Triangle Tour Delhi Taj Mahal Agra Jaipur
- Camera fees at monuments
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Infant meals not included
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Not recommended for participants with back problems, heart complaints or other serious medical conditions, or pregnant women
A moderate amount of walking is involved
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
You must confirm and obtain any visa requirements to enter India. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.