OverviewEnjoy this private 5-day guided tour of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. In Delhi you will visit Qutub Minar, Humayun's Tomb, Bahai Temple, India Gate, the Parliament House and the President's House. In Agra you will visit the Taj Mahal, the Red Fort, Fatehpur Sikri. In Jaipur you will visit the Amber Fort, Lake Palace, the Palace of Winds, Maharaja's City Palace and Jantar Mantar Observatory.
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Separate driver ensures your guides full attention throughout the day
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourDay 01: New Delhi
Be picked up from your preferred location in the morning and head off for a city tour of Old and New Delhi. In New Delhi Visit the Unesco-protected monument, Qutub Minar, Humayun's Tomb, Bahai Temple/Lotus Temple (closed Mondays) and the war memorial, India Gate. Additionally, you will drive passed the Parliament House, the President's Palace and the Secretariat buildings. Afternoon tour of Old Delhi where we visit Jama Masjid, the largest mosque in India. The highlight of the tour is an exhilarating bicycle rickshaw ride (at own expense) through the bustling and colorful streets of Chandni chowk (Silver Street). Drive Past Red Fort citadel and visit Raj Ghat, a memorial to Mahatma Gandhi. Afterward, enjoy some shopping at a bazaar.Stay overnight at 4-star hotel, The Hans, or similar.
Day 02: New Delhi - Agra (3 Hrs Drive) (B)
After breakfast, take a 3-hour drive to Agra and check into your hotel. Early in the evening you will visit the Agra Fort and enjoy a photo tour of the Taj Mahal from Mehtab Bagh, The Moonlit Garden. Later, enjoy some shopping at the local bazaar. Overnight stay at 4-star hotel, Four Points by Sheraton, or similar.
Day 03: Agra - Jaipur (5 Hrs Drive) (B)
At sunrise, visit the UNESCO-protected Taj Mahal (Fridays Closed), then take a 5-hour trek to Jaipur. Once you arrive to Jaipur, you will check into your 4-star, Lemon Tree Premier, or similar.
Day 04: Jaipur (B)
After breakfast, head off to the Amber Fort, situated on Amber Hill. Later, enjoy a photo stop at the Lake Palace and Palace of Winds. Then, visit the Maharaja's City Palace and visit Jantar Mantar Observatory, a UNESCO-protected site, dating back to the 18th century. Afterward, enjoy some shopping at the local bazaar before witnessing the Aarti ceremony at the famous white marbled Birla Temple. Stay overnight at 4-star hotel, Lemon Tree Premier, or similar.
Day 05: Jaipur - Delhi (5 Hrs Drive) (B)
Later in the afternoon you will depart for Delhi, where you will arrive at approximately 6pm and be dropped off at your preferred location.
Inclusions for 5-Day Private Golden Triangle Tour Delhi Taj Mahal Agra Jaipur From Delhi
- 4 star Hotel accommodation for 4 nights on twin sharing
- Daily Breakfast in your hotel
- Private air-conditioned car for all sightseeing and transfers
- Professional local tour guides for all sightseeing
- Monument entrance fee
- Battery bus/golf cart ride at Taj Mahal
- Bottled water
Exclusions for 5-Day Private Golden Triangle Tour Delhi Taj Mahal Agra Jaipur From Delhi
- Lunches and dinners
- Camera fees at monuments
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Items of personal nature like phone calls, table drinks etc.
- Bicycle rickshaw ride in Old Delhi
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
Infant meals not included
Dress code is smart casual
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
A moderate amount of walking is involved
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.