5-Day Private Tour: Beijing And Zhangjiajie
OverviewVenture into Beijing and Zhangjiajie with private 5-Day tour to visit fascinating Beijing sites such as Great wall, Tiananmen square, Forbidden city, summer palace and Temple of heaven , then explore impressive Zhangjiajie National forest park, Tianzi Mountain, Helong Park, Grand Canyon and Yellow Dragon Cave. Amaze yourself with splendid views of the 2 cities from all UNESCO listed World Heritage Sites .
Know More about this tourDay 1: Beijing (L)
Begin from hotel lobby on 8:00am in the morning, then start the trip with Tian'anmen Square and Forbidden City first, Tian'anmen Square is the world biggest city center square in China, and forbidden city is also the biggest and best-preserved ancient 650 year old imperial building. then you will go to 2008 Beijing Olympic stadiums and take photos from outside.
Then you will have lunch at a local and authentic restaurant. Later on you will visit a silk museum to learn about ancient Chinese silk culture, then go to temple of heaven, which was used by the Ming and Qing Emperors for whipping god of heaven for good harvest. finally have several cups of tea at traditional tea house before going back hotel.
Day 2: Beijing (L)
The tour today starts with the most impressive Great wall of China, which is one of the greatest wonders of the world and also listed as a World Heritage by UNESCO in 1987.
Then have lunch at a Local Chinese restaurant, and you can also experience interesting ancient Chinese Jade culture there too, then you will be taken to the summer palace, which is the largest royal park in China with 400 years history, later on go back hotel.
Day 3: Beijing to zhangjiajie
Beijing driver will meet you at hotel, then transfer to airport, later on Zhangjiajie driver will Meet you at the zhangjiajie airport and you will be taken to zhangjiajie's hotel.
Day 4: Zhangjiajie(L)
You will start from your hotel at 8:30am and go to Zhangjiajie National Forest Park first. The most amazing geographic scenes of the park are the pillar-like formations which were used as inspiration for mountains from famous movie of Avatar. Then you will take an elevator to reach the Yuanjiajie scenic area which offers a splendid view overlooking the area. From there you will visit the Avatar Hallelujah Mountain.
Later on you will have lunch at a local restaurant closer to mountain area before the shuttle bus ride to the Tianzi Mountain. You will have time to visit Helong Park, the west sea of rocks viewpoint and imperial brush before taking a gondola ride to descend from the mountain. Then you will be transferred back to your hotel in Zhangjiajie.
Day 5: Zhangjiajie (L)
You will start trip to the Zhangjiajie Grand Canyon area. Here you will visit the glass bridge over there, which is the highest and longest glass bridge in the world, before taking a slide down to the big canyon.
You will enjoy a scenic walk there and wonderful views on each side. The glass bridge, showing a full view of Zhangjiajie Grand Canyon, later on you will enjoy lunch at a local restaurant before going to Yellow Dragon Cave. You will have about 1.5 hours to see this cave, complete with peculiar limestone formations. After a full day of impressive tour, you will be transferred back to Zhangjiajie hotel, train station or airport.
Inclusions for 5-Day Private Tour: Beijing And Zhangjiajie
- Afternoon tea
- All activities
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for 5-Day Private Tour: Beijing And Zhangjiajie
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel accommodation
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 8-9 hours layover tour to Great Wall & Forbidden City
- 4-5 hours layover night tour in Beijing city
- Private Trip to Tianjin from Beijing
- Private Full Day Tour: Terra Cotta Army
- Private Full Day Authentic Local Markets and Spa Tour
- Full Day Private Authentic Beijing Tour
- Private Full Day Tour: Amazing Beijing Highlights
- Private 3 days Celebrity Cruise Tours