5 DAY PRIVATE TOUR FES & RABAT, IMPERIAL CITIES (from Fes)
OverviewDiscover two famous moroccan imperial cities. They will surprise you by their historical and religious past, their impressive architecture and their lively and traditional atmosphere. Fes, founded in the 8th century, is known as the cultural and spiritual capital of the country and its old city is the biggest in Morocco. Rabat, the administrative capital, is a mixture of the Arab-muslim past and the western modernism, surrounded by old ramparts from the 12th century.
Know More about this tour
DAY 1: ARRIVAL IN FES
Welcoming at the airport and transfer to the hotel. Accomodation and dinner.
DAY 2: FES
Well take an early breakfast and start the visit by a tour in the Jewish neighborhood (Mellah) and the outside of the royal palace. Later we will enter the old city (Medina) , designated a Unesco world heritage and wander around in its narrow streets. We will visit its most typical areas such as the tanners area, the furriers, the carpenters and its souk. We will also visit its famous oldest coranic schools (Madrasa). Accomodation and dinner.
DAY 3: FES MEKNES VOLUBILIS RABAT
After breakfast our first step will consist in a panoramic tour of Meknes. You will admire the most beautiful citys entrance gate in Morocco (the Bab Al Manssur door) and will continue by visiting the roman ruins in the city Volubilis. Accomadation and dinner.
DAY 4 : RABAT FES
Breakfast in the hotel and visit of Rabat, one of the imperial cities of Morocco, founded in the 12th century by the Almohads. Today it is the administrative capital of the country and the official residence of king Mohamed VI. We will visit the outside of the royal palace, the Hassan Tour (of the unfinished mosque) which overlooks the plaza of the old city with its 200 columns, the mausoleum of Mohamed V (built as a memory of the sultan who obtained the independence of the country), and the Royal Mounted Guard. At last we will take time to go and see the lovely Oudayas Kasbah (and its 12th century door) located in the mouth of the Buregreg river. Back to Fes, accommodation and dinner.
DIA 5 : FES
Breakfast at the hotel and transfer to the airport.
Inclusions for 5 DAY PRIVATE TOUR FES & RABAT, IMPERIAL CITIES (from Fes)
- 4 nights accommodation
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- Local guide in Meknes and Volubilis
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for 5 DAY PRIVATE TOUR FES & RABAT, IMPERIAL CITIES (from Fes)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Everything that is not mentioned in "Inclusions"
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A maximum of 6 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 3-Day Camel Trekking in the Moroccan Sahara Desert from Fez
- ALI BABA TOUR Fes Marrakech 3 days 3 nights
- MARRAKECH 2 DAY TRIP TO FEZ VIA IMPERIAL CITIES OF RABAT AND MEKNES
- Desert tour from Fes to Marrakech (4 Nights 4 Days)
- Full-Day Volubilis and Meknes Private Tour from Fez
- Full-Day Private Tour to Fez from Casablanca
- Private Day Tour from Fes to Volubilis, Morocco
- Fes to Chefchaouen Private Day Tour