5-Day Private Tour Of The Vietnam Mountains From Hanoi
OverviewJoin an adventure with this private 5-day tour of the Northwest loop of the Vietnam mountains. Explore areas such as Dien Bien Phu, Sapa, and Sin Ho, meeting the locals and discovering the lands along the way. A professional guide will be available to assist you along the way and teach you about this culturally-rich region. Hotel pickup and drop off is included in the price of this tour.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Multi-Day Trip
- Breakfast included
Know More about this tourDay 1: Hanoi to Dien Bien Phu City (No meals)
A tour guide will meet you at your Hanoi hotel, then transfer you to the bus station. At 7:15pm, board the local bus with your guide and enjoy the overnight ride to Dien Bien Phu City. The bus will have amenities such as private soft-sleeper beds, blankets, reading lights, and air-conditioning.
Day 2: Dien Bien Phu City (B)
Arrive at the bus station at approximately 6:00am, then disembark with your luggage. Transfer to your hotel, check-in, then have breakfast before enjoying the morning at your leisure. In the afternoon, head to the Dien Bien Phu Museum to start your sightseeing. At 1:00pm, move on to the Dien Bien Phu Cemetery, the bunker headquarters of French Commander Colonel Christian de Castries and the Memorial dedicated to French soldiers.
Overnight: Dien Bien Phu hotel
Day 3: Dien Bien Phu to Sin Ho (B,D)
Have breakfast, then check out of the hotel at 9:00am. Follow the National Road 12 to the Sin Ho plateau, admiring hill tribe villages and terrace rice fields along the way. Arrive at Sin Ho town in the late afternoon and check into your hotel. Take a short walk to the town market and observe the locals in their daily shopping routines before dinner.
Overnight: Sin Ho Town hotel
Day 4: Sin Ho to Sapa (B,L)
Enjoy breakfast before checking out of the hotel at 9:00am. Drive downhill to Lai Chau City to have lunch, then continue about 90km to the town of Sapa. If time permits, you may stop on the peak of O Quy Ho to take photos of the sunset. Check into your hotel in Sapa and enjoy your afternoon as you wish.
Overnight: Sapa hotel
Day 5: Sapa to Hanoi (B,L)
After breakfast, check out of the hotel and leave your luggage in the lobby. Transfer to the Muong Hoa valley and trek from the Lao Chai village of the Black H'mong people to the Ta Van village of the Dzay people. Visit ancient rock ground which is nicknamed "Stonehenge of Vietnam". Have lunch in a local Ta Van restaurant around 12:00pm, then enjoy a free afternoon to speak with the local hosts. At 3:00pm, board the express bus to Hanoi for a 9:00pm arrival. End of services at your hotel in Hanoi old quarter.
Inclusions for 5-Day Private Tour Of The Vietnam Mountains From Hanoi
- 4 nights accommodation
- Bus transfers
- English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for 5-Day Private Tour Of The Vietnam Mountains From Hanoi
- Visa arrangements
- Hotel in Hanoi
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please note: Accommodations are twin-shared (2 people per room)
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Dress code is smart casual
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Best Explore The South 2 days 1 night Private tour
- Dragon Legend Halong Bay 3-Day-2-Night Cruise from Hanoi
- Private 7 days discover Mountain Culture Lowland culture Pu Luong and Ninh Binh
- Mua Cave and Tam Coc full day tour from Hanoi - Small Group Tour
- Full Day Hoa Lu - Tam Coc - Mua Cave -Small Group with Biking, Cruising , Hiking
- Private Tour: The True Essence of Hanoi
- Hanoi After Dark: Private Street food, Drinks & Stories Tour
- ROSA MOTORBIKE TOUR BY NIGHT