5-Day Riviera Maya Archaeological Tour From Cancun(multiday)
OverviewDay1:Transfer Cancún Airport - Cancún Hotelday2:Tulum,Coba,Merida In the morning, we'll travel to Mérida, Along the way we'll visit the impressive archaeological zone of Tulum,We will continue our journey, visiting the archaeological site of Coba,Then we'll arrive in Merida..day3:Merida,Uxmal,Kabah,Merida.After breakfast, we will leave for the impressive archaeological zone of Uxmal,We will continue to the archaeological site of Kabah,Return to Merida, where we'll have lunch and rest.day4:Merida - Chichen Itza- Cancun.After breakfast we'll depart to one of the main archaeological sites of the Peninsula of Yucatán: Chichen Itzá We will visit and admire its beautiful constructions,Enjoy lunch and then return to Cancun.day5:Cancun Airport. Transfer to the airport for your departure flight.
Know More about this tourDay2:Tulum,Coba,Merida. we'll travel to Mérida, a beautiful city known as the "White City". Along the way we'll visit the impressive archaeological zone of Tulum, which means "Palizada" or "Muralla," and is an important Mayan city that offers us a spectacular view of the Caribbean Sea. We will continue our journey, visiting the archaeological site of Coba. We'll head to the main pyramid, which is the highest in the Yucatan Peninsula. We can admire the incredible jungle panorama of the region.
day3:Merida,Uxmal,Kabah,Uxmal, place considered a Cultural Heritage of Humanity, located in the Puuc zone, being the most representative of this architectural style.We will continue to the archaeological site of Kabah, where, among other attractions, we will visit the Temple of the Masks, so named because in the west façade there are Chaac masks and below of them there is a fretwork of intertwined snakes and on the masks there is a decoration geometric based on triangles.
day4:Merida - Chichen Itza. Peninsula of Yucatán: Chichen Itzá. We will visit and admire its beautiful constructions: the Pyramid of Kukulkan, the Observatory, the Temple of the Warriors and the Ball Game; being these, important and renowned relics of the Mayan civilization.
Inclusions for 5-Day Riviera Maya Archaeological Tour From Cancun(multiday)
- Transportation in vehicles with air conditioned
Driver - guide (Spanish) all the way
All entrances to Parks and Monuments described in the itinerary
Food included in the itinerary. (3 American Type Breakfasts and 2 meals)
2 nights accommodation in Cancun or Riviera Maya
2 nights accommodation in Merida
4 star hotels
Exclusions for 5-Day Riviera Maya Archaeological Tour From Cancun(multiday)
- Food and services not described in the itinerary
Breakfast for minors
Tips and expenses of a personal nature
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
We recommend you bring a towel, sandals, swimsuit, sunscreen, mosquito repellent, personal toiletry, cap or hat, raincoat or umbrella, lightweight pants, comfortable shoes for walking both in the archaeological zones and by the haciendas and fresh clothes for the hottest climates.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Isla Mujeres Garrafon Natural Reef Park VIP Pass
- Chichen Itza Express Day Tour from Cancun and Riviera Maya
- Beach and Water Sports Private Boat Tour
- VIP Nightclub Tour in Cancun
- Chichen Itza Day Trip by Plane: Small-Group Archaeologist-Led Tour with Mayan Jungle Flight
- Tulum Ruins and Tankah Park Eco-Adventure Tour