5-Day Safari To Serengeti National Park & Ngorongoro Crater From Arusha
OverviewEnjoy a 5 day safari tour that starts and ends in Arusha. Start your adventure with Serengeti, fly from Arusha and land at Seronera in Serengeti national park where the tour shall begin, explore Africa's most popular wildlife sanctuary and home to the greatest wildlife spectacle on earth, the great migration of wildebeest and zebra. Spend 2 nights at Serengeti then drive to Ngorongoro Crater, a very beautiful and popular safari destination also known as the Cradle of Mankind, explore the Crater floor which has a very high concentration of wildlife, experience the magic of Shifting sands, visit Oldupai Gorge, see the Maasai people that live side by side with wildlife. After spending 2 nights at Ngorongoro, on the 5th day, drive back to Arusha for drop off
Know More about this tour
DAY 1: ARUSHA - SERENGETI NATIONAL PARK
You shall be picked up from your hotel at 7:00 am and be transferred to Arusha airport to board your flight to Serenget, which shall land at Seronera at 9:00 am. Your awaiting driver guide, with an open roof 4x4 safari vehicle and picnic lunch, shall pick you up, and commence with game drive starting with the well known Seronera river circuit, that offers a great chance to see a tiger resting up on tree branches during daytime. You shall get to see large prides of lion that reside here. At 12:30 pm you shall have your lunch at a convenient picnic site, and then continue with game drive at various parts of the area. In the evening dinner shall be at 7:30 pm then overnight at Serengeti Heritage Camp
DAY 2: SERENGETI NATIONAL PARK
Breakfast will be at 7:00 am, and at 8:00 am, with picnic lunch, you shall go for game drive in the southern Serengeti where you shall see the migration herd which the park is so famous for. This is a very exciting place for game drive. In the evening return to your lodge for dinner which shall be served at 7:30 pm then overnight at Serengeti Heritage Camp
DAY 3: SERENGETI NATIONAL PARK - NGORONGORO CRATER
You shall have your breakfast at 7:00 am, and at 8:00 am, with picnic lunch, you shall go for a third day of game drive. You shall drive towards the Grumeti River which supports lush riverside forest; you shall see the giant Nile crocodile prey upon thirsty animals and the snorting hippos after their night feeding. At 12:30 pm, your driver guide shall choose a convenient place to have your lunch. After your lunch, drive to Ngorongoro Crater for dinner and overnight, enjoy game drive on your way there. In the evening dinner shall be at 7:30 pm then overnight at Ngorongoro Farm House
DAY 4: NGORONGORO CRATER
You shall have your breakfast at 7:00 am, and at 8:00 am, with picnic lunch, go for game drive. Descend into the Crater for exploration of the crater floor which is home to big game in Africa. You shall see the big five, shifting sands of Ngorongoro, you shall also visit Oldupai Gorge, a rich archeological site in Tanzania where evidence of the first humans has been found. In the evening dinner will be served at 7:30 pm then overnight at Ngorongoro Farm House
DAY 5: NGORONGORO CRATER - ARUSHA
Breakfast will be at 7:00 am, and at 8:00 am, with picnic lunch, drive to Arusha for drop off with occasional stops on the way to purchase carvings and curios
Inclusions for 5-Day Safari To Serengeti National Park & Ngorongoro Crater From Arusha
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- National Park and crater fees
- Bottled water during safari
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Professional guide driver guide
- 4x4 open roof safari vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Airport transfers
- Flight charges
Exclusions for 5-Day Safari To Serengeti National Park & Ngorongoro Crater From Arusha
- Telephone / fax
- Any other tours not mentioned in the above itinerary
- Tips / gratuities for driver / hotel staff.
- Any extras that are not mentioned above.
- Items of personal nature i.e. laundry, souvenirs etc.
- Travel insurance including damage or loss of luggage / personal injury.
- Extra cost incurred if change of date, reduction in number of persons or deviation from above itinerary
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 2-Day Short Safari to Tarangire and Ngorongoro Crater
- 4days-Ngorongoro and Serengeti Experience
- Meserani Snake Park Guided Day Tour in Arusha
- Mount Kilimanjaro Climb - Tanzania
- Tanzania Family Adventure Safari - 15 Days
- 3-Day Safari Tour to Ngorongoro Crater from Arusha
- 7-Day Safari to Ngorongoro, Serengeti and Lake Manyara from Arusha
- Full-Day Safari in Tarangire National Park