DAY 1: ARUSHA - SERENGETI NATIONAL PARK
You will be picked up from your hotel in Arusha town at 6:30 am and be transferred to Arusha airport to board your flight to Serengeti for 1 hr 10 minutes flight that shall land at Seronera at 9:00 am. Your awaiting driver guide, with packed lunch boxes and an open roof 4x4 safari vehicle, shall pick you up from Seronera airstrip and commence with game drive along the well known Seronera river circuit, which offers a better chance of spotting a leopard resting on tree branches during day time. You shall get to see large prides of lion that reside here. You shall stop for lunch at 1:00 pm at a convenient picnic site After your lunch, continue with more game drive until evening when you shall have your dinner at 7:30 pm then overnight at Serengeti Heritage Camp
DAY 2: SERENGETI NATIONAL PARK
You shall have your breakfast at 7:00 am, and at 8:00 am, with packed lunch-box, commence your second day game drive towards central Serengeti. Explore areas towards Grumeti River which supports lush riverside forest; get to see the giant Nile crocodile prey upon thirsty animals, snorting hippos after their night feeding. Enjoy your picnic lunch at 12:30 pm at any convenient place chosen by your guide, and then prolong your trips to some other parts of the western corridor which provides the constant food supply for the resident species all year round. In the evening drive to lodge for dinner which shall be served at 7:30 pm then overnight at Serengeti Heritage Camp
DAY 3: SERENGETI NATIONAL PARK - LAKE MANYARA NATIONAL PARK
Breakfast will be at 7:00 am, and at 8:00 am, with picnic lunch, you shall start your game drive as you head out of Serengeti and drive to Lake Manyara national park. Enjoy game drive on your way to Lake Manyara. Dinner will be served at 7:30 pm then overnight at Manyara Wildlife Safari Camp
DAY 4: LAKE MANYARA NATIONAL PARK
Have your breakfast at 7:00 am, and at 8:00 am, with picnic lunch, commence with game drive at Lake Manyara, well known for its tree climbing lions. Explore the lush forests and beautiful landscapes, see the Soda ash lake, pink flamingos and get to experience the Manyara Treetop Walkway along the forest canopy and enjoy wildlife and nature from a unique and different perspective. In the evening return to your lodge for dinner at 7:30 pm then overnight at Manyara Wildlife Safari Camp
DAY 5: LAKE MANYARA NATIONAL PARK - ARUSHA
Breakfast will be at 7:00 am, and at 8:00 am, with picnic lunch, drive back to Arusha for drop off with occasional stops on the way to purchase carvings and curious
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 5 Days
Departure Details :
Cancellation Policy :
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
Enjoy a 5 day tour of northern Tanzania; explore Serengeti, Africa's most famous wildlife sanctuary, renowned for its incredible concentrations of predators and the Great Serengeti Migration of two million wildebeest. See vast herds of grazers, huge prides of lion, spectacular expanses of uninterrupted views, wildebeest river crossings, great leopard sightings, fantastic vast cheetah inhabited plains. Satisfy your safari desires with the world's most celebrated wildlife reserve. Wind your tour with Lake Manyara national park, explore its thick jungle and beautiful landscapes, see the Soda ash lake, tree climbing lions and get to walk on the Manyara Treetop Walkway that will give you an opportunity to view wildlife from a different and unique perspective
Know More about this tour
DAY 1: ARUSHA - SERENGETI NATIONAL PARK
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- National Park fees
- Bottled water during safari
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Professional driver guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Airport transfers
- Flight charges
- Telephone / fax
- Any other tours not mentioned in the above itinerary
- Tips / gratuities for driver / hotel staff.
- Any extras that are not mentioned above.
- Items of personal nature i.e. laundry, souvenirs etc.
- Travel insurance including damage or loss of luggage / personal injury.
- Extra cost incurred if change of date, reduction in number of persons or deviation from above itinerary
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel