5 Day Salkantay Inca Trail - Cusco
OverviewBeing one of the most trendy hikes of Inca Trail alternatives, our hike about Salkantay to Inca Trek 5 days is a stylish tour where travellers can enjoy the landscapes and panoramic views on a peaceful road.
Know More about this tourIn this way you'll take an extra reward because we'll see the beautiful animals and variety of plants while exploring the ecosystems due to Inca Trail, and the magnificent snowy Salkantay Mountain owing about Trek to Salkantay.
Scout around Chachabamba and Wiñaywayna ruins then arriving to the Sun Gate which is the last archaeological monument to visit before to reach Aguas calientes located in the base from the lost citadel of Incas "Machu Picchu". This hike obtains alike details as well as Lares trek because has a quiet track, and also to Choquequirao to Machu Picchu because the road is challenging and the weather is varied on different days.
Every moment transcurred will be saved due to the wonder and beauty observed on the road, the landscapes and mountains you'll see are so amazing but all latest will worth up when we can visit the lost city.
If you already don't know what excursion will take about Trail to Machu Picchu this hike would be a good alternative to accomplish
Inclusions for 5 Day Salkantay Inca Trail
- Pre-trek briefing (Our guide will visit your hotel a day before the trek for your briefing);
- Early morning transfer by private bus to Soraypampa - the initial point of the trek;
- Accommodation: Campsites (3 nights) and a Hotel in Machu Picchu (1 night);
- Entrance fee to the red of Salkantay, Inca Trail and Machu Picchu;
- Meals: 4x breakfast, 4x lunch, 4x dinner and 4x afternoon hot beverages (please advise us in advance if you are a vegetarian; this option is for NO extra additional cost);
- Professional bilingual Tour Guide (a group of up to 8 participants receives 1 Guide, a group over 8 persons receives 2 Guides);
- Professional Cook;
- Horses to carry food, camping and cooking equipment and 7 kg of each passenger's stuff;
- Camping equipment Personal double tents (4 person tent which allows for greater comfort, and also storage of backpacks);
- Sleeping mattress (Term-a-Rest Mattress);
- Tables and chairs, a cooking tent with cooking equipment, dining and toilet tents and bottled gas;
- Rain Ponchos;
- Duffel bag (for your personal belongings);
- A shuttle bus down from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes Town;
- Tourist train from Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu) to Ollantaytambo;
- Tourist bus from Ollantaytambo to Cusco;
- All activities
Exclusions for 5 Day Salkantay Inca Trail
- Breakfast on the day 1 and lunch on the last day;
- Entrance fee to Huayna Picchu ( U$85);
- Sleeping Bag (U$ 20)
- A shuttle bus between Aguas Calientes and Machu Picchu (U$12 - one way, round trip U$ 24);
- Tips to local staff (please note: it is a custom to give tips in Peru; however, it is not obligatory);
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
First aid kit including emergency oxygen bottle.