5-Day Tour Of Hanoi Including City Tour Bat Trang And Halong BayWrite a Review
- Excellent value for money
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Lunch included
- Multi-Day Trip
Know More about this tourDay 1: 8:30 AM: Firstly visit Ho Chi Minh Complex: Ho Chi Minh’s mausoleum then on the way out visit One Pillar Pagoda, Temple of Literature. After lunch time in local Restaurant 01.00 PM: Continue to visit the interesting Museum. Hoan Kiem Lake and Ngoc Son Temple. 04:00 PM: Finish Tour at Hoan Kiem Lake.
NOTE: Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and Museum is closed on Monday and Friday
Day 2: Pick you up around 6pm. Giving you a great insight into the traditions of Vietnamese food culture. First visiting the colorful local markets. Continues along both high streets and back streets exploring many corners in Hanoi’s tranquil French Old Quarter. You will try local meat and vegetarian dishes and try some of our local beverages, whilst chatting with street the vendors. Our final stop we will take to one of Hanoi's best secrets, a hidden café with stunning views over the picturesque Hoan Kiem Lake. Return to your hotel around 9pm.
Day 3: Pick you up at the hotel heading to Bat Trang Village. The village is surrounded by fertile farmland and well known for its beautiful ceramics. With the local artisans at work or try sitting behind a potter's wheel to see how they create ceramic vases and other masterpieces in their kilns. Return to Hanoi.
Day 4: Pick up time:07.45AM – 08:30 AM 12.00 Arrive in Halong City, board a traditional wooden junk and start the cruising trip 12.30 Fresh seafood lunch (vegetarian menu available) is served.After lunch, stop at the most beautiful cave named Thien Cung (Heaven Palace Grotto) and explore huge chambers adorned with stalactites and stalagmites of all kinds.
Back to the boat after the visit and heading to Ba Hang Fishing Village, you have 2 options here:
Enjoy a rowing boat trip around Ba Hang Floating village Take a kayaking trip on your own to explore this village.
From the floating village, relaxing on the cruise while the boat keeps cruising back to Halong harbor.
16.30 Transfer back to Hanoi.
19.30 – 20.00 Arrive in Hanoi, drop off at the hotel. Say goodbye and end of service.
Day 5: 8am start our journey to Hoa Lu the ancient capital. Arriving at 10.30am we will tour the old city and see what is still standing.. The visit offers a chance to understand more about the Vietnamese history and its feudal dynasty periods. After our history tour we will stop for a local Vietnamese lunch and enjoy local specialties.
In the afternoon we take a 2 hour boat trip to visit Tam Coc, which is known as “Halong Bay on land”. Tam Coc is made up of three limestone caves stretching along Ngo Dong River.
We then start our journey home arriving back in Hanoi around 6.30pm.
Inclusions for 5-Day Tour Of Hanoi Including City Tour Bat Trang And Halong Bay
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Food tasting
- All activities
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for 5-Day Tour Of Hanoi Including City Tour Bat Trang And Halong Bay
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Dress code is smart casual
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A moderate amount of walking is involved
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.