5-Day Tour Of Istanbul And Cappadocia With Return Flights
OverviewFrom the contrast of busy Istanbul to the more sedate setting of Cappadocia this is a magical tour into the two of Turkeys most popular tourist destinations. A chance to marvel at the man-made structures in Istanbul including the Blue Mosque, Topkapi Palace and Grand Bazaar before heading on the overnight bus to see what man has been able to craft from the natural rock formations in Cappadocia.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Round-trip airfares
Know More about this tourAfter an overnight stay in Istanbul you will be collected from your hotel and taken to see the main attractions, which bring so many people to Istanbul. In the morning this includes the Topkapi Palace, and the St Sophia Church.
Lunch will then be full course deluxe menu offering a taste of Turkish cuisine before setting off in the afternoon to see the Blue Mosque, Hippodrome and Grand Bazaar. With an evening to relax why not take in a Turkish theme night (extra) or wander the streets of Istanbul for some shopping.
With an early pick up and transfer to the airport for your flight to Cappadocia, gives you the possibility of maximizing your trip to this magical area and upon arrival you will be taken to the north to see the highlights including the Dervent Valley and the Goreme Open Air Museum, before being taken to your hotel which will be your home for the next two nights.
Your second day in the south of Cappadocia, among other things includes Derinkuyu Underground City and the Yaprakhisar Monastery and if you still have some energy why not try one of the cave restaurants for dinner. Your tour guide can advise you.
In the morning you will be collected from your hotel and taken to the airport for your return flight back to Istanbul.
Day 1: Arrival to Istanbul / Transfer to Hotel
Arrival to Istanbul. Your guide will meet you at the airport. You will get the tour documents and briefing about your tour. Transfer to your hotel. Overnight in Istanbul.
Day 2: Full Day / Byzantine & Ottoman Relics Tour (B-L)
Your guide will meet you at your hotel lobby at 09:00 and you will have a full day city tour. Topkapi Palace, St.Sophia, Lunch at a charming restaurant, Blue Mosque, Hippodrome, Grand Bazaar. After the tour, you will be transferred back to your hotel at around 18:00. Overnight in Istanbul.
Day 3: Flight to Cappadocia / North Cappadocia Tour (B-L)
Pick up early from your hotel and transfer to airport to take a flight to Cappadocia. Upon arrival your Tour Guide will meet you at airport and you will have a full day city tour. Devrent Valley, Monks Valley, Avanos, Lunch at a local Restaurant, Goreme Open Air Museum, Pigeon Valley, Uchisar Castle. After the tour, you will be transferred back to your hotel at around 18:00. Overnight in Cappadocia
Day 4: Full Day / South Cappadocia Tour (B-L)
Your Tour Guide will meet you at your hotel lobby at 09:00 and you will have a full day city tour. Derinkuyu Underground City, Ihlara Valley, Selime, Yaprakhisar Monastry, Agzikarahan Caravanserai. After the tour, you will be transferred back to your hotel at around 18:00. Overnight in Cappadocia.
Day 5: Flight to Istanbul
Pick up from your hotel and transfer to airport to take a flight to Istanbul. Tour ends upon arrival.
Inclusions for 5-Day Tour Of Istanbul And Cappadocia With Return Flights
- 4 nights accommodation
- Entrance fees
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Round-trip flights
Exclusions for 5-Day Tour Of Istanbul And Cappadocia With Return Flights
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Not recommended for pregnant women
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 5 Days ANZAC Day 2016 The Digger Tour visiting Istanbul and Gallipoli
- Evening Local Food and Wine Tour In Istanbul
- Golden Horn of Istanbul Tour
- 7-Day Turkey Explorer Tour from Istanbul
- Istanbul Small Group City Tour: Blue Mosque, Hippodrome, Grand Bazaar, St Sophia and Topkapi Palace
- 5-Day Aegean Tour from Istanbul: Gallipoli, Troy, Pergamum, Ephesus, Kusadasi, Pamukkale and Hierapolis