OverviewThis tour give a great introduction to Northern Ireland, and combines enchanting scenery with amazing history. Highlights include the remote beauty of the mountains and lakes of Connemara, enchanting Donegal with its majestic highlands, the historic walled city of Derry, the famous rope bridge and of course the Giant's Causeway.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Multi-Day Trip
- Breakfast included
Know More about this tourDay 1: Dublin - Connemara - Galway
Depart from Dublin, and make your way to Ireland's western region and tour beautiful Connemara. On the way across the midlands of Ireland, take a comfort stop for refreshments before arriving in the enchanting village of Cong. You will have time to visit Cong Abbey before continuing the journey through the wilderness of Connemara. You will arrive in Galway mid-afternoon to ensure that you get the most out of this cultural city. You will have time to explore the Spanish Arch, and ramble around colorful shop street with its many street performers, seafood eateries, and quaint Irish bars.
Overnight stay in Galway
Day 2: Galway - Sligo - Derry
The first stop today is the Museum of Country Life. Here you are introduced to the Irish way of life that has existed in this rugged and beautiful part of country since 1800s. The lunch stop shall be Strandhill, County Sligo. Visit W.B Yeat's final resting place in Drumcliff Abbey. The final stop is the portal tomb of Creevykeel.
Overnight stay in Derry
Day 3: Derry - Donegal - Belfast
Begin today with an excellent in-depth walking tour of Derry's walls (1613.) and the well known Bogside district famed in the U2 song "Bloody Sunday" after the tragic events of January 1971. Onward to Grianan of Aileach a hilltop fort, 3000 years old with panoramic views. Glenveagh National Park, Ireland's premier National Park is the afternoon destination. Here you can enjoy nature with lakeside walks, and a visit to Glenveagh Castle. Then it's onward to Northern Ireland's capital.
Overnight stay in Belfast
Day 4: Derry - Giants Causeway - Belfast
Initially visit the Dark Hedges, famed by the Game of Thrones along with views of Ballintoy Harbour. The next stop is the Carrick-a-Rede rope bridge (seasonal, cross at your own risk by making a small charitable donation to the National Trust, the UK registered charity that maintains the Bridge). Next it's Northern Ireland's highlight the Giant's Causeway. End the day with a photo-stop at Dunluce castle before returning to Belfast.
Overnight stay in Belfast
Day 5: Belfast - Dublin
Begin the day with a visit to the Titanic Experience. After you take a city tour of the highlights of Belfast, you will have plenty of time for lunch, shopping, and/or a black taxi tour of the political murals and the Peace Wall. Then it's off to Dublin where you will stop enroute at Monasterboice to view the Celtic crosses and Round Towers of this early Christian site. This tour returns to Dublin with a drop-offs at Dublin airport at approximately 4 p.m. and at the city center at approximately 4:30 p.m.
Inclusions for 5-Day Tour Of Northern Ireland From Dublin
- 4 nights accommodation, as per selected
- Live commentary on board
Exclusions for 5-Day Tour Of Northern Ireland From Dublin
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Skip The Line: Guinness Storehouse Entrance Ticket
- Cliffs Of Moher Day Trip From Dublin
- Blarney Castle And Cork Day Trip From Dublin
- Giant's Causeway Day Trip From Dublin
- Dublin Traditional Irish Music Pub Crawl
- Northern Ireland Day Trip From Dublin: Belfast Black Taxi Tour And Giant's Causeway
- 24hrs City Sightseeing Dublin Hop On-off 3 Routes And Dublin Night Tour By Bus
- City Sightseeing Dublin
- Dublin City Hop On Hop Off Tour
- Dublin Pass - Free Entry To Over 30 Attractions