5-Day Tour Of Northern Ireland From Dublin
OverviewThis tour give a great introduction to Northern Ireland, and combines enchanting scenery with amazing history. Highlights include the remote beauty of the mountains and lakes of Connemara, enchanting Donegal with its majestic highlands, the historic walled city of Derry, the famous rope bridge and of course the Giant's Causeway.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Multi-Day Trip
- Breakfast included
Know More about this tourDay 1: Dublin - Connemara - Galway
To begin our amazing experience we depart Dublin and make our way to the West of Ireland and tour beautiful Connemara. On our way across the midlands of Ireland, we take a comfort stop for refreshments before arriving in the enchanting village of Cong. Famed by John Wayne and Maureen O'Hara in the film Quiet Man, the village is home to Ashford castle, a regular haunt of the rich and famous. We have time to visit Cong Abbey before continuing our journey through the wilderness of Connemara. We arrive in Galway mid afternoon.Day 2: Galway - Sligo - Letterkenny
After a great night in Galway, we set off through parts of Connemara to the Museum of Country Life. Here we are introduced to the Irish way of life that has existed in this rugged and beautiful part of country since 1800s. Our lunch stop today shall be Ireland's premier surf venue and beach at Strandhill, County Sligo. We watch some of Ireland's finest breakers roll against our Atlantic shores before heading off through the poetic heartland of Ireland, W.B. Yeat's country. We visit his final resting place in Drumcliff Abbey.Day 3: Letterkenny - Donegal - Derry - Letterkenny
Begin today with an excellent in-depth tour of Donegals Glenveagh National Park. Here we take the opportunity to enjoy nature with lakeside walks and a visit to Glenveagh Castle. Onwards to Grianan of Aileach a hilltop fort. This afternoon well visit the city of Derry. Enjoy a walking tour of Derry's walls (1613) and the well known Bogside district made famous by the 1972 massacre and U2 song "Bloody Sunday".Day 4: Letterkenny - Rope Bridge - Giants Causeway - Glens of Antrim - Belfast
Today we cruise the beautiful North Antrim Coast. A highlight of the tour for many is the Carrick-a-Rede rope bridge (weather- dependent & cross at your own risk by making a small charitable donation to the UK National Trust charity who maintain the bridge). We continue along the coastal route, with fantastic views and photo opportunities of Whitepark Bay. Next it's Northern Ireland's highlight the Giant's Causeway with its 37,000 basalt columns forming stepping stones leading from Ireland to Scotland. This afternoon well visit Titanic Belfast, a fascinating museum located in the very docklands where this infamous ship was built.Day 5: Belfast - Dublin
We begin the day with a city tour of the highlights of Belfast including City Hall, Queen's University, Botanic Gardens and much more.Together well visit Titanic Belfast, a fascinating exhibit housed in the very docklands where this most famous ship was built and launched before her tragic maiden voyage. You will also have some time at leisure and many guests will take a Black Taxi tour (optional) of the political murals and of course the Peace Walls which divide the Catholic Republican from the Protestant Loyalist communities. Finish in Dublin at 17:00 approx.
Inclusions for 5-Day Tour Of Northern Ireland From Dublin
- 4 nights accommodation, as per selected
- Live commentary on board
Exclusions for 5-Day Tour Of Northern Ireland From Dublin
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Ireland's West Coast: 3-Day Drive to Cliffs of Moher, Galway and Connemara
- 3-Day Northern Ireland Small-Group Tour from Dublin
- Dublin Airport Private Transfer: Dublin Airport to Killarney
- Wicklow with Guided Walk Including Glendalough Tour from Dublin
- Airport Shuttle Transfer from Dublin Airport
- Private Arrival Transfer from Dublin Airport to Dublin Hotels
- Private Departure Transfer from Dublin Hotels to Dublin Airport
- Airport Shuttle Transfer from Dublin Hotels to Dublin Airport