5 Days 4 Nights Nile Cruise From Luxor To Aswan
OverviewOne of the best ways to see Egypt is to take a trip on the River Nile. You can cruise between Luxor and Aswan and take in the beauty of the Nile Valley whilst relaxing, also you can enjoydaily tours to the most amazing Ancient Egyptian Temples.
- Family friendly
- Led by a qualified Egyptologist
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tourDay 1: Arrival Luxor
Your Representative will meet and assist you at Luxor Airport/Hotel, then you will be taken by A/C vehicle to check into your 5 * Nile cruise. After lunch on board, enjoy a visit to the impressive Karnak Temples and Luxor Temple. Dinner and overnight on board Nile cruise.
Day 2: Luxor West Bank-Sail to Edfu
After breakfast on your Nile cruise, take an excursion to the royal cemetery for many of the Pharaohs, Valley of the Kings and Colossi of Memnon, then to mortuary Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, which was built by the architects of the New Kingdom Pharaoh Hatshepsut approximately in the 15th century BC. After lunch, you will sail to Edfu enjoying a leisurely dinner on board. Overnight on board Nile Cruise.
Day 3: Edfu / Kom Ombo Temples
After breakfast on Nile Cruise, visit the well-preserved Ptolemaic Temple dedicated to Horus at Edfu. Sail to Kom Ombo to see the unique Temple of Sobek, dedicated to Sobek the crocodile god, and Horus the falcon-headed god. Lunch on board. Continue sailing to Aswan. Dinner and overnight on board your Nile Cruise.
Day 4: Aswan Sightseeing
After breakfast on Nile cruise, enjoy a days sightseeing in Aswan. Start with the High Dam and the largest known ancient obelisk, located in the northern region of the stone quarries of ancient Egypt, the Unfinished Obelisk, then on to the beautiful Temple of Philae, which is devoted to the two goddesses Isis and Hathor. Dinner and overnight on board Nile Cruise.
Day 5: Disembark the Nile Cruise
Disembark from your Nile cruise after breakfast, then transfer to Aswan Airport.
Inclusions for 5 Days 4 Nights Nile Cruise From Luxor To Aswan
- Meet and greet service by your representative
- All transfers by a private A/C vehicle
- Accommodation for 4 nights on board 5 * Luxury cruise on full board basis
- All Nile Cruise excursions as mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance fees to all sights
- Egyptologist guide during your excursions
- Bottled Water during tours
- All service charges and taxes
Exclusions for 5 Days 4 Nights Nile Cruise From Luxor To Aswan
- Optional extras
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Transfer to Marsa Alam from Luxor
- Luxor Highlights in Two Days
- Private Tour: Luxor East Bank, Karnak and Luxor Temples
- Luxor Shore Excursion: Private Tour of the West Bank, Valley of the Kings and Hatshepsut Temple
- Felucca Ride on the Nile River in Luxor at Sunset
- Transport from the Train Station to Hotels or Cruises