Day 1: Arrival Luxor
Your Representative will meet and assist you at Luxor Airport/Hotel, then you will be taken by A/C vehicle to check into your 5 * Nile cruise. After lunch on board, enjoy a visit to the impressive Karnak Temples and Luxor Temple. Dinner and overnight on board Nile cruise.
Day 2: Luxor West Bank-Sail to Edfu
After breakfast on your Nile cruise, take an excursion to the royal cemetery for many of the Pharaohs, Valley of the Kings and Colossi of Memnon, then to mortuary Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, which was built by the architects of the New Kingdom Pharaoh Hatshepsut approximately in the 15th century BC. After lunch, you will sail to Edfu enjoying a leisurely dinner on board. Overnight on board Nile Cruise.
Day 3: Edfu / Kom Ombo Temples
After breakfast on Nile Cruise, visit the well-preserved Ptolemaic Temple dedicated to Horus at Edfu. Sail to Kom Ombo to see the unique Temple of Sobek, dedicated to Sobek the crocodile god, and Horus the falcon-headed god. Lunch on board. Continue sailing to Aswan. Dinner and overnight on board your Nile Cruise.
Day 4: Aswan Sightseeing
After breakfast on Nile cruise, enjoy a days sightseeing in Aswan. Start with the High Dam and the largest known ancient obelisk, located in the northern region of the stone quarries of ancient Egypt, the Unfinished Obelisk, then on to the beautiful Temple of Philae, which is devoted to the two goddesses Isis and Hathor. Dinner and overnight on board Nile Cruise.
Day 5: Disembark the Nile Cruise
Disembark from your Nile cruise after breakfast, then transfer to Aswan Airport.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Duration: 5 Days
Departure Time :
am - please reconfirm with the local operator
Departure Details :
Central Hotels or Airports in Luxor
Return Details :
Concludes at Aswan
Cancellation Policy : This activity is non-refundable
OverviewOne of the best ways to see Egypt is to take a trip on the River Nile. You can cruise between Luxor and Aswan and take in the beauty of the Nile Valley whilst relaxing, also you can enjoydaily tours to the most amazing Ancient Egyptian Temples.
- Family friendly
- Led by a qualified Egyptologist
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tour
Day 1: Arrival Luxor
- Meet and greet service by your representative
- All transfers by a private A/C vehicle
- Accommodation for 4 nights on board 5 * Luxury cruise on full board basis
- All Nile Cruise excursions as mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance fees to all sights
- Egyptologist guide during your excursions
- Bottled Water during tours
- All service charges and taxes
- Optional extras
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
You Might Also Like
- 8-Day Nile River Cruise from Luxor Including Aswan and Optional Private Guide
- Luxor Karnak Sound and Light Show
- Luxor West Bank and Valley of the Kings Tour
- Full Day Tour to East and West Banks of Luxor
- Full Day Tour to Best Monuments of Luxor's West Bank
- Private Tour Valley of the Kings and Queens and Hatshepsut Temple
- Private Tour: Luxor East Bank, Karnak and Luxor Temples
- Full-Day Private Luxor Highlights East and West Banks