5 Days 4 Nights Nile Cruise From Luxor To Aswan Included Flight From Cairo
OverviewBook now online 5 days 4 nights in Egypt from Luxor to Aswan with private tour included sightseen and return flightincluded flight tickets from Cairo to Luxor and from Aswan to Cairo5 Stars Nile CruisePriavte CarPrivate tour GuidePrivate tour start from Luxor to Aswanstart from the Pick up to the drop offthe tour includedBreakfast &Lunch &Dinner
Know More about this tourBook now online 5 days 4 nights in Egypt from Luxor to Aswan with private tour included sightseenreturn flight
we will pick you up from your Hotel in Cairo then transfer you to Cairo Airport to take your flight to Cairo arrive Luxor Airport our guide will be waiting for you holding shign shows your name on it then will transfer you to the Nile Curise
Embarkation.then start your tour with a private car then visit thevally of the kingswhere you can see the tombs for the most famous kings ofQuees Hatshipsute Templethe first queen ruled Egypt as A king
Colossi of Memnonwhich are two gigantic sitting statues
Breakfast pick you up to visit the biggeste open temple in the world which calledKarnk templewith thethe Hypostyle Hall with it's 134 gigantic columns then visit theLuxor templethen around 1:00 pm the cruisboard.Sail to Esna.
Overnight on Board in Edfu.
Breakfast on board. Visitthe Temple of Horus in Edfu. Sail to Kom Ombo. Lunch on board. Visitthe Temple shared by the two Gods Sobek & Haroeris in Kom Ombo. Afternoon Tea. Dinner on board & Galabya partyOvernight on board in Kom Ombo
Breakfast on board and Sail to Aswan arrival Aswan then Visitthe High Dam, the Temple of Philae Lunch on board. Sail on the Nile by felucca aroundKitchener's Island and AghaKhan Mausoleum.Afternoon Tea. Dinner on board.
Overnight in Aswan
Breakfast on board. Disembarkation and Transfer you to Aswan airport take your flight back to Cairo then transfer you to your Hotel in Cairo
Inclusions for 5 Days 4 Nights Nile Cruise From Luxor To Aswan Included Flight From Cairo
- 4 nights accommodation
- Entrance fees
- Buffet dinner
- Buffet lunch
- Professional art historian guide
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Private tour
- Sightseeing cruise
- Transport by private vehicle
- Round-trip flights
Exclusions for 5 Days 4 Nights Nile Cruise From Luxor To Aswan Included Flight From Cairo
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Dress code is smart casual
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.