5 Days ANZAC Day 2016 The Digger Tour Visiting Istanbul And Gallipoli
Overview2016 ANZAC Day tours will let you experience the amazing 101st centenary of the original landing in 1915 at the ANZAC Day Dawn Service held in ANZAC Cove, Gallipoli, as well as the Australian service at Lone Pine Memorial or the New Zealand service at Chunuk Bair Memorial. When you are in Turkey for the Anzac Day ceremonies, you will be able to explore the highlights of Turkey; Topkapi Palace, Blue Mosque and Ayasophia in Istanbul.
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourDay 1: Arrival in Istanbul,Friday 22nd April
Upon arrival at the airport, meet a representative for transfer to your hotel, thenjoin the guide and groupfor introductions. Overnight in Istanbul at the 4-star Orka Royal Hotel
Day 2: Istanbul city tour,Saturday 23rd April (B)
After breakfast, enjoy a guided tour of the only city to span two continents, visiting the Blue Mosque, the Hagia Sophia Museum, Topkapi Palace, and the Hippodrome.In the afternoon, continuetothe Military Museum, which explores the Gallipoli campaign and beyond. Following the tour, you'll have the option to join the group for an evening of Turkish folklore.Overnight in Istanbul at the4-starOrka Royal Hotel.
Day 3:Gallipoli, Sunday 24th April(B, L)
Spend the morning at the southern tip of the Gallipoli Peninsula,taking in the International Service at the Turkish Memorial, Mehmetcik Abide,as well as the Commonwealth Service at the British Memorial.Pause for a barbecue lunch, then continue to the site of the dawn service. Overnight at Anzac Cove for the dawn service.
Day 4: Anzac Day at Gallipoli, Monday 25th April
Awake before sunrise for the ANZAC Day Dawn Service, traveling in silence to the site. You will then have the chance to attend the Australian or New Zealand Memorial Service before a late afternoon drive back to Istanbul.Overnight in Istanbul at the4-starOrka Royal Hotel.
Day 5: Istanbul, Tuesday 26th April (B)
This tour concludes following breakfast in Istanbul.
Inclusions for 5 Days ANZAC Day 2016 The Digger Tour Visiting Istanbul And Gallipoli
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Entrance fees
- Meals as per itinerary (B = breakfast, L = lunch, D = dinner)
- Professional guide
- Small-group tour
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Commemorative gift
Exclusions for 5 Days ANZAC Day 2016 The Digger Tour Visiting Istanbul And Gallipoli
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Your tour will commence with a welcome meeting at 7pm in the reception of your hotel, where you will have the chance to meet your guide and the rest of your tour group.
Not recommended for child aged 8 and under
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.