5 Days Delhi-Agra-Jaipur Golden Triangle Tour
OverviewBusy streets of Delhi jam-packed with colourful crowd, admirable pink structures of Jaipur and well preserved historical constructions in Agra - these are some glimpses of the Golden triangle circuit of India. Delhi, Agra and Jaipur: these three tourist destinations of India are looked upon as one of the most sought after places to explore. There will be guided excursion trips of each of these cities showcasing varied colors of Indian culture.Day 01 : Delhi On coming to Delhi, you will be welcomed by Rajasthan Discovery Private Day Tours representative wholl assist you in transfer to the pre-booked hotel in Delhi. Spend your time at leisure gearing up for the start of an exciting tour from the next day. Overnight stay at the hotel in Delhi.
Know More about this tourDay 02 : Delhi
Start your day with a delicious breakfast after which you will embark upon a guided sightseeing tour of Delhi. Be it any place here: Qutub Minar in South Delhi, India gate standing tall at Rajpath, beautiful Lotus temple, Laxmi Narayan Temple(dedicated to Lord Vishnu) or the Red fort, everything will just leave you speechless. You will also get a chance to be a part of the madness at Chandni Chowk market where you can shop for the most colourful things and have the spiciest of street food. Driving past the parliament house, presidents house and other government buildings on Rajpath will be an altogether different experience for you. ( Overnight stay in Delhi )
Day 03 : Delhi - Agra
After Breakfast in morning the driver will carry you and heading towards to Agra : ... New Delhi / Agra 250 KM 4.5 Hrs drive
and Upon Arrival @ Agra Check Into Hotel.....
Heading towards the magical allure of The Taj Mahal Wont say much about it as words cant justify its beauty, youve got to see it for yourself . and Enjoy Guided tour of other Spectacular places of Agra.....Visit you Mehtab Bagh and Baby Taj and then drop you back to your hotel ( Overnight Stay at Agra )
Day 04 : Agra - Jaipur
After Breakfast in hotel you will transferred towards to Jaipur Agra / Jaipur 250 KM 4.5 Hrs drive
On the way to Jaipur Stop "Fatehpur Sikri":which was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1986..! and Upon Arrival @ Jaipur Check Into Hotel....and proceed for sightseeing of Jaipur- Accompanied by Guide
Visit you the Amber Fort, a World Heritage Site.and tour the majestic fort, encloses Jai Mandir Temple and the hall of mirrors, Sheesh Mahal. Next, see the Rajput-style Jal Mahal (Water Palace), which sits in Man Sagar Lake, then stop at Hawa Mahal (Palace of Winds) then head to a building that was the royal residence of erstwhile Kingdom of Jaipur. The palace contains a museum with a superb collection of Rajasthani clothing. Afterward, continue to another World Heritage Site i.e. Jantar Mantar.
you can have your Lunch as per your choice of restaurant. We'll surely suggest you where to eat if you want, (Otherwise Proceed for Other Places of Interest like shopping) and then driver will drop you back at your hotel ( Overnight Stay in Jaipur )
Day 05 : Delhi
After seeing the beauty and diversity of Jaipur ( The Pink City ) We will move towards to New Delhi and with lots of good memories of the tour driver will drop off you at your Designated Place in New delhi.
Inclusions for 5 Days Delhi-Agra-Jaipur Golden Triangle Tour
- Hotel/Airport/Railway Station Pick-up & Drop
Chauffeur Driven A/C Private Vehicle for Whole Trip.
Fuel (Petrol/Diesel/Gasoline), Parking Charges, Toll Taxes & Interstate Taxes.
Hi Tea Break
All Government Taxes (GST)
Exclusions for 5 Days Delhi-Agra-Jaipur Golden Triangle Tour
- Hotel Accommodation
Monument entrance fees
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
TIPS & Gratuities (recommended)
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 5-Night Private Golden Triangle Tour from Delhi
- 6-Night Private Golden Triangle Tour with Amritsar from Delhi
- 2-Day Private Tour of Jaipur from Delhi by Train
- 6-Night Private Himachal Pradesh Tour from New Delhi
- 2-Day Private Train Tour to Agra and Jaipur from Delhi
- 4-Hour Old Delhi Food Tour
- Taj Tigers and Majestic Forts Tour from Delhi
- 6-Night Royal Rajasthan Retreat: Private Luxury Tour from Delhi