5-days Guna Yala Kayak Expedition - Panama CityWrite a Review
OverviewLeave the hustle of the city behind and explore the nature paradise of San Blas and get an insight of the indigenous culture of the Guna Yala Indians.
This is a chance to interact with Guna culture, and enjoy paddling and snorkeling nearby recent set up campsite to explore the area further.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- All-inclusive tour
- Multi-Day Trip
Know More about this tour
The San Blas Archipelago, with more than 350 islands spreading out along the isthmus, together with the northeast of Panama from Colon to Colombia, and from the Caribbean Ocean up to the continental divide at the isthmus mountain range defines San Blas or Guna Yala, the homeland of Guna Natives.
Gunas are well known by their molas, a bright and colorful fabric they manufacture and wear in their female dress.
They are politically a nation within Panama with their own language, culture, laws and territory. However, they are also Panamanians.
There wasn't a single road connecting Guna Yala with the rest of Panama until 2007. The Guna's efforts to preserve their own identity, and their own control over San Blas has made it possible to keep this region the pristine paradise it is today.
Depart at 05:00 am from Panama City in 4x4 vehicle and arrive at Carti, Guna Yala, around 08:00am to transfer to Campsite by motorboat. Sea kayak familiarization
Sea Kayaking and Snorkeling
Sea Kayaking and Snorkeling
Sea Kayaking and Snorkeling.
Depart after breakfast back to the city through Carti arriving to Panama City around noon.
Inclusions for 5-days Guna Yala Kayak Expedition
- Sea kayaks and gear
- Guides (guides are trained in sea kayaking navigation skills, first-aid, and CPR)
- Camping gear
- Back up boat
- Meals and drinks
- Shopping stops for Guna's mola
- 4 nights accommodation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for 5-days Guna Yala Kayak Expedition
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
The rainy season in Panama starts in April-May and ends by November-December
Minimum age is 12 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.