5 Days In Egypt - Cairo
Overview5 days in Egypt include round transfer from to airport if you come early we can start the tour directlyif you came late , we can start the tour next morinigthis program include 2 transfer from to airport and 3 days tour and 3 night tours
Know More about this tourour guide will pick you from airport , please note if you come early we can start tour , if you come last
full day Giza pyramids sakkara Memphis
our Tour guide will pick you up from your hotel either in Cairo or Giza , The complex of Giza pyramids ,At the foot of the Pyramids, lies the Sphinx which face of king Chephren and body of lion represent the strength .then optional stop for lunch , tour to Memphis, Egypts first Capital until the end of the old kingdom 3200 B.C, After that we will drive to Sakkara, the City of the dead with the famous step Pyramid of Djosser then back to your hotel.
our representative will pick you up from your hotel either in Cairo or Giza to enjoy by A magnificent night Tour to the most historical sites of ancient Egypt during the old Kingdom. The sound and light show at Giza pyramids of Cheops, Chefren and Mykerinus . The one-hour show begins with the illumination of the Sphinx
egyptian museum ,coptic cairo
Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamen collection of treasure, gold and jewelry which was enclosed in his tomb and his mask 11 KG with hus mask 110 KG of pure sold gold then optional stop for lunch then proceed to Visit Old Cairo to visit the Hanging Church of 3 rd century ,Church of Abu Serga , Ben Ezra Synagogue for Jewish then back to hotelat night nile cruise
start your awesome night tour in Cairo to a Nile River dinner cruise 5 star aboard one of the most elegant cruising restaurants sailing the world's longest waterway. You'll enjoy top-class service aboard your Nile cruise, provided by a spectacular belly-dancing and folklore show man with skirt and revolve . you will escorted back to your hotel.
isalmic cairo tours
Citadel, Al Azhar Mosque, Sultan Hassan Mosque and Khan El Khalili Bazaar
Look beyond the pyramids and pharaohs, and discover the Citadel of Salah el Din, Sultan Hassan and Khan el-Khalili Bazaars. . .at night suffi dance
Discover more about the Islamic culture and enjoy a night exploring Islamic Cairo where you will attend the spectacular Sufi Dance Show at wikalat al ghouri. Sufi whirling (or Sufi spinning), is a form of physical active meditation which originated among Sufis, and is still practised by the Sufi Dervishes of the Mevlevi order. It is a customary dance performed within the worship ceremony, then to El Moez Street the best place where you can see the Islamic architecture arts.
back to airport
or departure on 5th day
Inclusions for 5 Days In Egypt
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Tour escort/host
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- airport pick up
- airport drop off
- entry fees for night shows only
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for 5 Days In Egypt
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (recommended)
- drink at night shows
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.