OverviewThe Golden Triangle is the most popular tour circuit in India. It is a great introductory tour for first timers traveling through India. This tour features visits to three of Indias most historical cities, namely Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. It offers visits to monuments such as the Red Fort of Delhi, the Amber Fort in Jaipur and, foremost, the Taj Mahal in Agra. The history, art and architecture dating back to 15th and 16th Centuries come alive by seeing these imperial monuments.
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Hotel pickup included
- Multi-Day Trip
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
Know More about this tourDay 1: Arrival in Delhi
The tour representative will meet and pick you up from Airport/ Hotel and transfer you to your booked 5-star hotel in a comfortable air-conditioned car. Enjoy the day at your leisure, relaxing or exploring the city, before your trip begins the next day.
Overnight: 3star Premium :- Sun Court Yatri/ Jyoti Mahal or similar
Day 2: Delhi Local & Delhi- Agra (Red fort, Lotus temple, Humayun tomb are closed on Monday)
After breakfast that includes a strong coffee or tea, meet your guide for a private tour of Old and New Delhi. Later go sightseeing to the Raj Ghat (a famous memorial commemorating the cremation of Mahatma Gandhi), pass the famous Red Fort and make a stop at Jama Masjid. You may also visit Chandni Chowk and the spice markets. Later on, proceed to New Delhi. See the Qutub Minar, the tallest stone tower in India, the imposing India Gate and the Rastrapathi Bhawan, Lotus Temple. Afterwards, you will drive to Mughal City Agra (205kms/4Hrs) and check into your hotel for overnight stay in Agra.
Overnight: 3star Premium :- Hotel Seven Hills tower/ Regal Vista/Siris18 or similar
Day 3: Agra Local & Agra to Jaipur (Taj Mahal is closed on Monday)
Freshen up and get ready to explore the beauty of Taj Mahal at sunrise. The Taj Mahal is listed among the Seven Wonders of the World and is the emblem of eternal love. It was built in 1653 by Mughal emperor Shah Jahan. Constructed of white marble, this monument is among the UNESCO World Heritage Sites. This epitome of love leaves the visitors awe-struck with its architectural magnificence. Later return to the hotel to enjoy your delicious breakfast with memories of the Taj Mahal. Check out from the hotel and make your way to Agra Fort. This outstanding architectural example of the Mughal Empire dates back to 1080 AD. After sightseeing in Agra, you will drive to the pink city of Jaipur (5 hour drive). En route you may visit the Fatehpur Sikri, the deserted red sandstone city built by the Mughal Emperor Akbar. Reach Jaipur by late evening. Check in to your hotel in Jaipur.
Overnight: 4star :- Hotel Regenta/IBIS or similar
Day 4: Jaipur Local Tour
This morning after breakfast, visit the Amber fort which was built in 16th century . Drive past the Hawa Mahal-a Palace of winds. In the afternoon you will visit the city palace and museum, enjoy a walk to adjacent Jantar Mantar, an astronomical observatory. The evening is at your leisure. Stay overnight at your hotel in Jaipur.
Overnight: 4star :- Hotel Regenta/IBIS or similar
Day 5: Jaipur / Delhi Drop
You will be transferred back to the Jaipur/ Delhi airport for your onward journey. Return home with sweet memories of your tour.
Inclusions for 5-Days Private Golden Triangle Tour From Delhi
- 4 nights accommodation in select hotels
- Accommodation using double/twin sharing room
- Daily breakfast at hotels
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary (however you have the flexibility to explore more )
- Surface transportation by air-conditioned car with chauffeur as per the itinerary
- Sedan car holds up to 3 passengers. SUV or 3 row car for more than 3 passengers and a van for more than 6 passengers.
- Meals as per itinerary
- Bottled water & soft drinks
- Local English-speaking guides for 1 day in Delhi, Agra, Jaipur (other language guides are arranged on prior request)
- 1 dinner at Chowki Dhani Jaipur
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for 5-Days Private Golden Triangle Tour From Delhi
- Entrance fees to monuments
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Camera fee
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
There are no ties to any local photographers at monuments.
If you wish to hire a cameraman, average cost is approximately Rs 30-40 for photographs.
It is recommended to not engage locals at the monuments.
Kindly check ticket price before leaving the ticket counters.
Children 0-4 years are complimentary
Children 5 years and above will be charged for extra bed
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Private Tour: Day Trip To Agra From Delhi Including Taj Mahal And Agra Fort
- Private Walking Tour: South Delhi Heritage Including Qutub Minar And Mehrauli Archaeological Park
- Red Fort Sound And Light Show In Delhi With Dinner And Private Transfer
- Private Walking Tour: Old Delhi Including Ancient Havelis And Chandni Chowk
- 3-Day Delhi To Pilgrim Varanasi Tour From New Delhi
- 5-Day Golden Triangle Tour With Luxury In Budget
- India Golden Triangle Tours 6 Day With Private Budget
- Golden Triangle With Mumbai And Goa - 9 Day
- Delhi 5-Hour Hands-on Cooking Class With Meal
- City Tour Of Delhi