5 Days Private Tour Including Chengdu Pandas-Jiuzhaigou Scenic Spot And Huanglong Scenic And Historic Area-No Shopping Stops
OverviewThis is a pure tour without any compulsory shopping stops. Explore Panda home city Chengdu and the famous Jiuzhai and Huanglong Scenic Spot during this 5-day private guided tour. Get an educational experience pandas at the Research Base and enjoy the panoramic view of Huanglongs colorful calcified ponds as well as the beautiful lakes and waterfalls hidden inside the Jiuzhai Valley with your friendly experienced local guide who will also be your personal photographer during this tour.
- Excellent value for money
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tour
Day1: Arrive in Chengdu.
Greet at Chengdu airport/train station by your friendly local tour guide and driver.
Sofitel Chengdu Taihe (5Star)
Dorsett Grand Chengdu Hotel (4Star)
After enjoying breakfast, start an exciting day visiting Research Base. See how the adorable furry balls roll, play, eat, climb in the yards and gardens.View with your guide, the infant baby pandas, in the infant area and visit pandas delivery room. Learn about the daily life and habits of Chinas treasured mammals at the Base.
Time does fly yet next spot your tour takes you to will slow it down by walking through the traditional beautiful lanes of Jinli, joining the locals to enjoy the food, tea, bars as well as exquisite crafts there. Continue your day to Wangjiang Pavilion Park,where you can indulge insome leisure time by strolling among the rare bamboo groves and drinking a cup of tea in a teahouse there. Drive back to your hotel before the day ends.(B)
Day3: Chengdu-Huanglong Scenic Spot-Jiuzhai Valley
Fly to Jiuzhai Valley in the morning and drive to Huanglong Scenic Spot first. Though you have seen pictures or documentaries of this beautiful area, seeing everything spectacularly lay in front of you is still stunning. With your experienced guide, you will explore the colorful ponds and caves of this astonishingly gorgeous Spot. Then drive to Jiuzhai Valley and check in at the hotel in Jiuzhai Scenic Spot. (B+D)
Sheraton Jiuzhaigou Resort, Jiuzhaigou (5Star)
New Jiuzhai Hotel (4Star)
Day4. Jiuzhai Valley
Refreshed after a nights sound sleep, follow your guide to start your exploration in Jiuzhai Valley. Along your way into the Valley, you will enjoy the spectacular view of Nuorilang Waterfall, the crescent shaped Longlake which is the largest, highest and deepest lake in Jiuzhaigou, the famous Five-Color Pond, the falling pearls like Pearl Beach and the popular Panda Lake that got the name because this is the wild pandas favorite place to play, drink and search for food. Then back to the hotel. (B+D)
Farewell to Jiuzhai Valley and fly to your next destination. (B)
Inclusions for 5 Days Private Tour Including Chengdu Pandas-Jiuzhaigou Scenic Spot And Huanglong Scenic And Historic Area-No Shopping Stops
- Flight from Chengdu to Jiuzhai Valley
- Airport/Train station pick-up & see- off
- Entrance fees specified in the itinerary
- Activities specified in the itinerary
- Land transfer with professional drivers
- Professional English speaking guide
- 5 or 4 Star hotel accommodation including breakfast as specified in the itinerary
- Meals as specified in the itinerary
Exclusions for 5 Days Private Tour Including Chengdu Pandas-Jiuzhaigou Scenic Spot And Huanglong Scenic And Historic Area-No Shopping Stops
- Arrival & Departure Flights
- China visa fees
- Gratuities to guides & drivers and any expense of personal nature
- Travel insurance
- Lunches are excluded for your freedom to choose cuisines while guides will give recommendations and guide you there.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
This is a clean and clear tour itinerary with no compulsory shopping stops
Please provide us your passport number, name and nationality (as shown on passport) when booking with us
Pandas breeding season is from August to October so you will have a greater chance to see baby pandas in delivery room if you come during this season
Please make sure you have a valid visa before you travel to China
Please DO purchase the Travel Insurance before your trip to against any unforeseen circumstance
Note: The prices shown are not valid during China's Official Holidays (such as National Day - 01 to 07, Oct. Chinese Spring Festival - 15 Feb to 21 Feb, 2018, etc.).
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Volunteer Day at Dujiangyan Panda Base
- Exclusive Panda & Kungfu Day Tour
- 2-Day Panda Base & Leshan Giant Buddha & Jiayang Train & Ancient Town
- 2-Day Private Tour Leshan Giant Buddha and Mount Emeishan
- Professional English Speaking Guide in Chengdu
- Exclusive Private Southwestern tour -Panda, Hotpot, Giant Buddha, Learn cooking
- Find out the green tea secret