5 Days Tour From Agadir To Marrakech ,Ouarzazazte And Zagora Mhamid
OverviewFor a more adventurous holiday in Morocco, the desert in the south of Morocco is well worth the long journey. It is a highly scenic and atmospheric region with breathtaking sights such as gorges, stony desert, stunning earth architecture and peaceful palmeries, as well as the spectacular Saharan sand dunes.You'll travel by private vehicle with a personal driver-guide, and experience life as a nomad in the desert. Spend one night in a Berber-style tent and ride a camel across old caravan routes. Your itinerary includes stops in the coastal city of Agadir in addition to Taroudant, Taliouine, Agdez, Zagora, Ouarzazate, Marrakesh, and more...
Know More about this tour
- Explore the city of Marrakech Ouarzazazte Agadir and its main attractions
- Experience the drive over the High Atlas to the most scenic routes in Morocco
- Enjoy the unforgettable sunset in the largest sand dunes
- Experience nights in authentic riads and Kasbahs
- Day 1 Agadir / Taroudant /foum zguid
departure from Agadir in the direction of Tata at 80 km, we begin with the visit of Taroudant, souk, medina, ramparts, Palais Salam ... then we continue towards Kasbah Tiout 30 km from Taroudant, lunch in the kasbah and after visit of the famous palm grove on foot or donkeys with the inhabitants of the village after direction south towards igherm, then foum zguid installation and dinner at Bab Rimal hotel.
- Day 2 foum zguid /zagora / M'Hamid
Departure early for a long stage on a road through the desert where the landscape leaves open-mouthed the most savvy, interspersed with oases to quench their thirst. Arrival at M'hamid, gate of the desert, where road and civilization, leave room for nature. That night you will be served by the blue men of the desert, you will dance to the sound of Tam Tam and you will sleep under a tent or under the stars.
- Day 3 M'Hamid-/zagora /Agdez /Ouarzazate
This stage will allow you to appreciate and to discover the landscapes of this superb valley of Dra You will visit Zagora and its surroundings Then along the valley of Dra and its luxuriant palmeraie, you will reach Agdz The driver will make you discover the inside of the palm grove by a passage on the track In Agdz you will leave the valley of Dra to find rough and arid landscapes of mountain with canyons Evening and night in guest house in Ouarzazate or close surroundings
- Day 4 OUARZAZATE- Marrakech
A morning departure will allow you to reach Marrakech in the morning and the afternoon will be devoted to the discovery and visit of Marrakech: Bahia palace, Badiaa palace, Saadian tombs and of course the famous Jemaa el Fna as well as the souks of the medina, Evening and night in charming Riad in the center of the medina
- Day 5 Marrakech - Agadir
Morning free. In the afternoon we return to Agadir to your hotel for a well deserved rest
Inclusions for 5 Days Tour From Agadir To Marrakech ,Ouarzazazte And Zagora Mhamid
- 4 nights accommodation
- Pick up and return to your accommodation in Marrakech or Agadir
- Transport by 4x4 or Minivan
- camel ride
Exclusions for 5 Days Tour From Agadir To Marrakech ,Ouarzazazte And Zagora Mhamid
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.