Day 1: Masai Mara
Be picked up from the hotel in Nairobi and depart for the Masai Mara Game Reserve, via the view-point of the Great Rift Valley. On arrival take lunch, then proceed for a game drive, tracking various animal species and birds with your driver/guide. Dinner and overnight at the Mara Chui Camp
Day 2: Masai Mara
After breakfast we will proceed on a full day of game viewing within the reserve. The landscape here is scenic savanna grassland on rolling hills. The reserve is the best park for game in Kenya as it has an extensive road and track network which allows for close range viewing and photography. Break for your picnic lunch at the hippo pool, looking out for hippos and crocodile. Dinner and overnight at the Mara Chui Camp
Day 3: Lake Nakuru
After breakfast we will proceed on a game drive in Lake Nakuru Park, known for its prolific bird life including flamingos. The park contains a sanctuary for the conservation of the white rhino while species like Cape Buffalo and Waterbuck can be seen near the shoreline. Dinner and overnight at Hill Court Hotel
Day 4: Lake Nakuru - Lake Naivasha
After breakfast we will proceed on a game drive in Lake Nakuru Park, known for its prolific bird life including flamingos. The park contains a sanctuary for the conservation of the white rhino while species like Cape Buffalo and Waterbuck can be seen near the shoreline. Drive to Naivasha. Dinner and overnight at Naivasha Sawela Lodge
Day 5: Lake Naivasha - Nairobi
After breakfast, if fitting with your schedule you can take a morning game drive or boat safari on Lake Naivasha. Depart for Nairobi, with the opportunity to stop at the beautiful Rift Valley viewing point en route.Drop off at Hotel or airport.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 5 Days
Departure Time :
8 am Everyday
Departure Details :
Return Details :
OverviewA breathtaking Journey to the worlds reknown Masai Mara Reserve where you will witness as the migration happens. proceed to the great Rift valley to the lake of flamingoes and thereafter proceed to the Naivasha area where you will enjoy the walk in the Hell's gate and also a boat ride to sum up the safari
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Entrance fees
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Airport Pickup and drop-off
- Personal Items
Know More about this tour
Day 1: Masai Mara
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.