5-Hour Archaeological Shore Excursion Tour
OverviewMake the most of your stop in Cagliari and disembark your cruise ship for an exciting 5-hour private tour excursion. Visiting the roman ruines of Nora and a Nuraghe to discover a world rich in history and tradition.
Know More about this tourThis tour will take you into the Sardinian history, where you can discover the first Phoenician city in Sardinia. Experience an unforgettable walking tour through the ancient Roman city. On this tour, learn about Sardinian history, the Nuragic civilization, the Bronze Age and other amazing facts. For example, discover how the native people survived in this area without losing their bearings.
From the first moment you approach this small village, located in the southwest Sardinia, you will breathe in a particular atmosphere of a special place, deputed since ancient times as a seat of power and central part of a rich land full of marvels and fundamental way of communication. The most important remnant of this glorious past is undoubtedly the Roman Theater in the archaeological zone.
As you walk among Phoenician-Punic and Roman remains, you will journey back through time, to the past of Sardinian history, fascinated by perfectly preserved millennial remains.
Your local guide will be keen to make the tour as personal as possible. He will assist you with his expertise and recall interesting anecdotes for you before bringing you back to your cruise ship.
Inclusions for 5-Hour Archaeological Shore Excursion Tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Professional guide italian, english, french and portuguese
- Hotel/port pickup
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Jeep Tour
- Skip the line
- Due to availability, please be aware that vehicles used in the excursions may be different from description and vary at the management's discretion
- Flexible to cruise docking
Exclusions for 5-Hour Archaeological Shore Excursion Tour
- Tips (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
A small amount of walking is involved
Due to availability, please be aware that for groups of more than 8 participants vehicles used in the excursions may be different from description and vary at the management's discretion.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.