5-Hour Beijing Night Show Tour
OverviewEnjoy your evening time being entertained by the Beijing Acrobatics and kungfu show, which is unforgettable experience tasting most famous authentic night shows from Beijing.
Know More about this tourThe Beijing English tour guide will hold your name logo and wait for you at central located Beijing's hotel lobby on 4:30pm in the afternoon, then go for acrobatics show first, well the acrobatic art has more than 2000 years of history in the China. Acrobatics is called the "opera" in the Han Dynasty, Sui and Tang Dynasties called "San Yue", whihch is composed of juggle, unicycle, stack chairs, put on a display of gravity-defying etc, and the acrobatics show opening time is from 17:30pm to 18:30pm.
Later on go for the Kungfu show( 7:00pm - 8:10pm) every evening, Kung Fu is well known in China and abroad. The original purpose of Shaolin shadowboxing was keeping health, treating illness, protecting famous mountains, safeguarding ancient temples, self-defense, and repelling enemies. and the Beijing kungfu show tells the story of a young boy realized wondering outside of world an ancient temple in China. After being taken into the temple the young monk called Chun Yi has many temptations to overcome, through hard work he get all and finally reaches his sacred goal of enlightenment. Finally go back hotel.
Inclusions for 5-Hour Beijing Night Show Tour
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Both Acrobatics and Kungfu show
Exclusions for 5-Hour Beijing Night Show Tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 8-9 hours layover tour to Great Wall & Forbidden City
- 4-5 hours layover night tour in Beijing city
- Private Trip to Tianjin from Beijing
- Private Full Day Tour: Terra Cotta Army
- Private Full Day Authentic Local Markets and Spa Tour
- Full Day Private Authentic Beijing Tour
- Private Full Day Tour: Amazing Beijing Highlights
- Private 3 days Celebrity Cruise Tours