5-Hour Biking Tour-Try Most Enjoyable Beijing Folk Activity
OverviewSoak in pretty attractive Beijing folk culture on a 5-hour bike tour with an expert guide. Try the most popular folk activity-playing Diabolo of over 600-year history. See the original spot of Beijing, where the city was founded over 3000 years ago. Get to know old Beijingers ways of recreation. Cycle along the moat to admire the 5th century temple and tower with gorgeous carving. Explore second-to-none antique market in the city. Whether you travel with kids or friends, you will get an unforgettable memory.
Know More about this tourTake in Beijing folk culture on this bike tour in an entertaining and funny way. You will go to the birthplace of Beijing, where the civilian culture is different from the palace culture. You will see local peoples daily life, old professions, skills and their hobbies. After this, the 5th century temple and tower are waiting for you to pedal along the moat to visit. They are the oldest architectures in the city with the marvelous carving.
Afterwards, the most exhilarating part of this bike tour is coming! Experience playing Diabolo which was a royal entertainment in the first place and nowadays is the most fun and popular folk workout. Under the guidance of the inheritor of the art, pulling bell by yourself successfully is absolutely rewarding. The master will show you his stunts. In Beijing, from the old to the children, they are enjoying the sport. You are going to have a good time for sure!
After the bike tour, you can take a look at a second-to-none antique market in the city if you are interested. It might bring you a surprise.
Inclusions for 5-Hour Biking Tour-Try Most Enjoyable Beijing Folk Activity
- Bike tour
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Fun, entertaining guide knowledgeable in the city and surrounds
- Culture experience activities fee and kit
- Bottled water
- Bicycle delivery service, so you do not have to come to our shop to take and return the bicycle
Exclusions for 5-Hour Biking Tour-Try Most Enjoyable Beijing Folk Activity
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please book 5 days prior to your departure date
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 8-9 hours layover tour to Great Wall & Forbidden City
- 4-5 hours layover night tour in Beijing city
- Private Trip to Tianjin from Beijing
- Private Full Day Tour: Terra Cotta Army
- Private Full Day Authentic Local Markets and Spa Tour
- Full Day Private Authentic Beijing Tour
- Private Full Day Tour: Amazing Beijing Highlights
- Private 3 days Celebrity Cruise Tours