Yourtour guide and driver will meet you in the hotel at 9:00.a.m, and drive about1.5 hours toChateau Changyu,located in Miyun County, northeast of Beijing.
The Chateau Changyu AFIPGlobal Beijing is mainly composed of the Reception Center, several vine yards, AFIP Village (European-style hotel houses), AFIP Castle (museum, cellar) and a beautiful lake. Now Chateau Changyu AFIP Global now is an AAAA national key scenic area in China.You will tour around the Chateau and tasting the wine from there (about 2 hours). Of course you can also buy the wine from there if you like (on your own expense).
Return to your hotel for drop-off at the end of your tour.
Some information about Changyu Group:
- The first time from abroad to introduce wine
- China's first bottle of wine, the first bottle of brandy
- Asia's first large underground cellar
- For the first time won the China International Wine Awards
- China's first bottle of dry red wine
- Three countries wine: 1952, 1963, 1979 for three consecutive years of national evaluation of China's eight wines, Changyu gold brandy, absinthe and wine.
- China's first University of Wine
- The first bucket of wine in Chinese history
- Take the lead in the implementation of integrated quality classification system