Upon booking you will provide some basic questions about your preferences. Then, your guide will plan your tour based on your requirements and interests. You can also discuss with your guide when you meet up, and any changes to the plan can be made whenever you like, even during the tour.
Some popular sites that you may like to include in your tour:
- Victoria Peak - admiring the view and learning aboutthe notable buildings and the development of the city.
- Sheung Wan - learning about Chinese Medicine and medicinal foods.
- Central - exploring the banking and financial district and learning about Feng Shui in architecture and business.
- Soho - riding the worlds longest escalator system and seeing the most westernised side of Hong Kong.
- Tsim Sha Tsui - discover some of Hong Kong's oldest and most notable buildings including The Peninsular Hotel and Hullet House, the former marine police headquarters.
- Mong Kok - Explore the colourful Flower Market, Bird Market, Goldfish Market and Ladies Market.
- Sham Shui Po - visit the least affluent area of Hong Kong and learn about the day to day life of the average Hong Konger.
- Aberdeen - take a short cruise through Aberdeen Harbour and visit the famous floating restaurant JUMBO.
- Stanley - take a stroll along the promenade, shop at the famous Stanley Markets and learn about Stanley's history as a base for pirates.
- History - learn about theBritish colonisation of Hong Kong, the Opium Wars and Hong Kong's return to China.
- Culture and religion - visit one or more of Hong Kong's beautiful temples to learn about the religions of Taoism and Buddhism. Understand the importance of offerings and fortune telling.
- Politics - discussthe agreements under which Hong Kong was returned to China in 1997 the current political environment.
- Food - eat your way through Hong Kong tasting the Cantonese favourites of Dim Sum, Wonton Noodles, BBQ Pork, Fish Balls, Egg Puffs and more.