5 Hour Private Everglades Tour With Miccosukee Airboat And Big Cypress National Preserve - Miami
OverviewThis tour goes deeper into the Everglades to Big Cypress National Preserve with the most wildlife and forest, including:An airboat ride to a Miccosukee tree islandClyde Butcher Photo Gallery w short swamp trailOasis Ranger Station and Gift shopMiccosukee village.This tour mixes: Native American history and archaeologyAbundant wildlife in Big CypressA backwards and forwards look at the Everglades park's complex history on this 5 hour private guided tour.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Family friendly
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Popular choice with kids
Know More about this tourTo see the best part of the Everglades, at minimum, you must go to Big Cypress National Preserve, as this is where theforest begins and wildlife is most abundant. This tourgoes the extra 10 minutes to the Miccosukee Reserve for the airboat ride, where the pilot goes on the north side of Tamiami Trail and the water flows more naturally. The boat then takes you to a tree island where the Miccosukee lived for generations, before casinos. Most importantly, the pilot takes his time.
- Airboat ride to a Miccosukee Tree Island
- Stop at Clyde Butcher Photo Gallery in heart of Big Cypress
- Oasis Ranger Station
- 20 mile backroad trail thru Big Cypress and Miccosukee Reservation
Inclusions for 5 Hour Private Everglades Tour With Miccosukee Airboat And Big Cypress National Preserve
- Entrance fees
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Port pickup
Exclusions for 5 Hour Private Everglades Tour With Miccosukee Airboat And Big Cypress National Preserve
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- South Beach Easter Brunch Cruise
- Round Trip Motorcoach Transfer to Key West from Miami
- Two Hour Little Havana Introductory Walking Tour in Miami
- Best of Wynwood: Street Art and Gallery Tour
- Everglades Airboat Tour and Alligator Show
- Everglades Airboat Tour With Private Ground Transportation
- Nightclub VIP Package