5-Hour Private Layover Tour: Badaling Great Wall - Beijing
OverviewSpend 5-hours on the layover tour of a lifetime as you pay a visit to the most popular section of the Great Wall, Badaling. After your pickup from the airport, the private guide will bring you to this historically rich site and provide you with plenty of background information. Enjoy observing the scenery as well as the watch towers and waving walls before returning to the Beijing Capital International Airport.
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Airport transfer
- All entrance fees included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourMeet your private guide and driver in the baggage claim area of the airport. They will be holding a sign with the lead traveler's name printed on it. After you are comfortably seated in the air-conditioned vehicle, begin your 1.5-hour drive to the Badaling section of the Great Wall. Spend approximately 1-2 hours trekking the wall and taking plenty of stunning pictures. A cable car is available to take up the the Great Wall if for any reason you are unable to make the hike up.
This section of the Great Wall happens to be one of the most famous and frequently visited. Even with the restoration over the years, it is still the most well preserved section. Appreciate the watch towers, shooting crenels, and the waving walls. Admire the rugged mountains as well as the lush green trees that surround you as well. Immerse yourself in thousands of years of Chinese history before heading back to the Beijing Capital International Airport to catch your departing flight.
Inclusions for 5-Hour Private Layover Tour: Badaling Great Wall
- Private tour
- Airport pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees
- English-speaking guide
Exclusions for 5-Hour Private Layover Tour: Badaling Great Wall
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 3-Hour Private Night Tour: Beijing Foodie Experience
- Private Transfer: Beijing Railway Station to Airport
- Beijing Private Transfer: Beijing Airport to Railway station
- Beijing Opera Show at Liyuan Theater with Transfer
- Small Group Day tour From Jiankou To Mutianyu Great Wall
- Private Day Tour: Greatwall Challenge At Jiankou
- Private Hiking Day Tour: Yanqing Badaling Incomplete Great Wall
- Private Jinshanling to Simatai West Great Wall Hiking Tour from Beijing