5-Hour Private Tour Of Exploring Spiritual Akshardham Temple - DelhiWrite a Review
Akshardham or Swaminarayan Akshardham complex is a Hindu mandir and a spiritual-cultural campus in New Delhi, India. "Akshardham" means the divine abode of God. It is hailed as an eternal place of devotion, purity and peace.Each element of Akshardham echoes with spirituality the Mandir, the Exhibitions and even the Gardens. Tour the beautiful gardens, water fountains, and floral motifs of Akshardham.Walk to YagnapurushKundh, India's largest step well and musical fountain.See approximately 20,000 crafted statues of Hindu sadhus, devotees, and acharyas.
- Instant Confirmation
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Small group ensures personal service
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- All entrance fees included
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourThe 5-hour long exploration of the magical temple which has always attracted millions of people with its excellence in architecture and sanctity. Akshardham Temple stands proud in Delhi with its pride and glory and beckons people who are curious to learn and explore. The spiritual potential of India is well-versed all over the world over centuries.
Starting at 3pm, discover the unknown parameters of spirituality with the wonderful trip to the place which has the most cosmic energy level in the entire world! Bask in the positive vibes you get from Akshardhams atmosphere. The interior of the temple will make you feel like you are in a different world and grant you the exquisite pleasure of relaxation. Awaken your inner self as the spiritual potential of this place is beyond explanation. Unlearn to learn more is what experts say and if you want to realise it, Akshardham is the right choice.
The sculptures and statues inside the temple are carefully handcrafted by the most renowned artists of India and they enthral viewers with their charm. Photography is not allowed inside the temple to keep the authenticity of the holy premises. The four evening shows at the temple are dynamic and perpetually broaden your spiritual horizon since they are one of a kind. You will return at 8:30pm.
Inclusions for 5-Hour Private Tour Of Exploring Spiritual Akshardham Temple
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Private tour
Exclusions for 5-Hour Private Tour Of Exploring Spiritual Akshardham Temple
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A maximum of 10 people per booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Dress code is smart casual
A small amount of walking is involved
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
Any electronic devices or items like cameras, mobile phones, music devices and other items like luggage, food, tobacco or drinks are not allowed inside the temple premises. If you are carrying these items along with you for the tour, then it will take the entire group an additional 20 minutes to deposit these items in the locker.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.