Experience a private guided 5-hour tour to the Peterhof Palace in a comfortable private car. Be greeted in your centrally located hotel in St. Petersburg and be prepared to marvel at the beauty and surroundings of the Peterhof Palace. Often considered Russias answer to the Palace of Versailles, the ornate palace complex is home to more than 140 fountains as well as extensive gardens and a collection of palatial buildings. Visit highlights like the Grand Cascade in the Lower Park, Grand Palace and one hidden place to learn all about the sites rich history.
PLEASE NOTE: The fountains will not be working after the end of September
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Skip the line
- Step back in time on a history tour
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Hotel pickup included
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourStart your tour with a local guide picking you up from your centrally located hotel. You will be provided with complimentary city maps, bottled water, rain coats (in case of rain) and farewell gifts. Your private guide will be accompanying you throughout the duration of this tour.
Hop out of your minivan and head inside the vast palace complex to explore its gardens and palatial buildings. Arranged in a central rectangle format over two or three acres, the Peterhof Palace is surrounded by areas of nature that makes it stand out. The whole complex houses the Grand Palace alongside 150 water fountains, multiple park pavilions as well as five monumental cascades.
The best and most popular point of attraction in Peterhof is the Grand Cascade Fountain which is as impressive as the palace and the Samson Fountain. The Samson Fountain is a huge semicircular pool with a golden statue of Samson. Both fountains are a magnificent display of the beauty and power of water. The Grand Cascade which was revamped in the mid-18th century by Bartolomeo Rastrelli was created in the Baroque style having a pool base as well as rock platforms.
Inclusions for 5-Hour Private Tour Of Peterhof Palace And Park With Skip-the-Line Tickets
- Entrance fees, skip-the-line tickets
- Professional & licensed private guide
- Private transportation in a comfortable business class car
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Rain coats
- City maps
- Farewell gift
- Bottled water
Exclusions for 5-Hour Private Tour Of Peterhof Palace And Park With Skip-the-Line Tickets
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
If you want to take this tour at your preferable time, please mention this info when making your reservations or call to confirm your preferred time
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.