5 Hour Private Tour To Pavlovsk Palace And Park By Car - Saint PetersburgWrite a Review
OverviewTake a private tour of the beautiful Pavlovsk Palace & Park. This suburb is famous for its wonderful palace and park ensemble. Explore the glorious palace and gardens of the English-style Palace and get inside access to the world of the tsars and Russian emperors. Admire the décor of Scotsman Charles Cameron and the romantic touches of his succesor Vinchenzo Brenna and wander the grounds of one of the largest landscaped parks in Europe.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourOn this 5 hour tour you will have your private guide with you and enjoy comfortable transportation in a private car. You will be met in your hotel lobby and dropped back there after this tour. Enjoy complimentary city maps, bottles of water, rain coats (in case of any rain) and farewell gifts.
Pavlovsk Palace is an 18th century Russian royal home established by Paul I of Russia. When he passed away, it became the domicile of his widow, Maria Feodorovna. This place is not an ordinary one; it is loaded with stunning designs and a huge English garden. Its fame rests on the majesty of the palace with its classical architecture, great art collections and lavish interiors.
Pavlovsk is a superb palace that you shouldn’t miss. This palace stands on a high bluff overlooking the watercourse and rules the surrounding parkland. Unlike other places, it has been undergoing restoration for years. This was eventually changed into a museum and its contents were fully preserved. Along with the park, you will also view the natural landscape and fanciful elements in the areas such as miniature fortress, Centaur Bridge and a lot more.
Inclusions for 5 Hour Private Tour To Pavlovsk Palace And Park By Car
- Professional private guide service
- Express pass entry to Pavlovsk Palace & Park
- Comfortable transportation with a business class car (Mercedes)
- Professional & experienced driver
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Bottles of water
- Rain coats (in case of rain)
- City maps
- Farewell gift
Exclusions for 5 Hour Private Tour To Pavlovsk Palace And Park By Car
- Food and drinks
- Photo pass (for taking photos inside the attraction - available to purchase on the day)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Port pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Please note: this tour is not suitable for cruise passengers, as does not include port pickup or the required blanket visas for travel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.