5-Hour Puerto Vallarta City TourWrite a Review
OverviewThe best way to see Puerto Vallarta and surrounding areas in a private and comfortable air conditioned van.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
Know More about this tourThis 5-hour tour covers the 4 main sections of Puerto Vallarta: North hotel zone, downtown, old town and south hotel zone.
As soon as you are picked up, you will head straight towards the 1st stop of the tour: Downtown/Malecon. This is a must stop where you will be walking on your own. This is the chance to take pictures of the many different sculptures found along the heart of the city, and its official symbol the seahorse and Lady of Guadaluppes Church.
After this quick 10 minute stop you will continue driving on the scenic highway 200 towards the 3rd stop: Los Arcos. This 10 minute stop is on the side of the road to admire the National Under Water Park.
Just 2 minutes driving from Los Arcos you will make your 4th stop, also quick and on the side of the road, to overlook Mismaloya, the beach where The Night of the Iguana was filmed and made Vallarta famous. Here you must decide if youd like to include a tequila tasting stop before lunch.
At the 5th stop, you will leave the coastline behind and drive through the mountains in the south for lunch at Chico's Paradise.You will be able to enjoy an excellent Mexican and seafood menu at their unbeatable location overlooking the water cascading on the natural swimming pools from Los Horcones River and beautiful semitropical rain forest.
After lunch you will be taken back to your hotel.
Inclusions for 5-Hour Puerto Vallarta City Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Tequila tasting (optional)
Exclusions for 5-Hour Puerto Vallarta City Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.