OverviewTake advantage of this Semi-Private Skip-The-Line Special Early Admission to Grand Palace of Peterhof. Make new friends and together get ahead of crazy crowds of large-bus tours. Group size is limited to 6 passengers.
- Skip the line
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Separate driver ensures your guides full attention throughout the day
- Step back in time on a history tour
Know More about this tour8:45 - 9:15 Meet your guide and driver in the lobby of your hotel. Since there will be other people, please be ready for pick up at 8:45, depending on your hotel location, you will be picked up first, second or third in line.
Your guide will carry a sign with the Lead Passenger's name on it. Transfer by mini-van to the Imperial Residence of Peterhof located on the shore of the Gulf of Finland.
Guided tour of Grand Palace of Peterhof with Special Early Admission to avoid crowds.
The beauty of Peterhof rivals the one of French Versailles and in our opinion far exceeds it.
The Grand Palace at Peterhof was designed to be the centerpiece of Peter the Great's "Russian Versailles".
Inside, the Grand Palace is considerably more lavish, and the fact that the interiors had to be almost entirely reconstructed after World War Two does nothing to distract from their grandeur.
After the palace tour you will proceed to explore amazing Lower Gardens with numerous fountains, and if you are lucky, you will witness the ceremony of turning the fountains on.
If you are hungry, you are welcome to enjoy a quick lunch at one of the park cafes, or just keep exploring with your guide.
At 12:15 Set off to return back to St.Petersburg.
Approximately 13:00 Return back to your hotel.
Inclusions for 5-Hour Semi-Private Peterhof Grand Palace And Park VIP Admission Tour From St. Petersburg
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Special Early Admission to Grand Palace of Peterhof
- Park admission
Exclusions for 5-Hour Semi-Private Peterhof Grand Palace And Park VIP Admission Tour From St. Petersburg
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum 2 pax per booking requeired!
Not wheelchair accessible
You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.