Visit the Berber city of Agadir, one of the most beautiful places in Morocco. Learn about its history with a 5-hour sightseeing tour of the port, kasba Talborjt local market, and feel the local Berber life.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Ideal choice for families
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Hotel pickup included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourSave time and get to now the best places to visit in Agadir .
Start with Kasba the oldest district of Agadir. An authentic fortress with winding streets the Casbah was built in 1572 by Moulay Abdallah al-Ghalib. Above the front door; today, the original inscription in Arabic and in Dutch reads: "Fear God and honour the King ,
Then Visit The Grand Mosque, it is a mordernist style structure and one of the most unique among Morocco’s Mosques. Our Guides will be happy to capture your memory with your camera or video.
Next visit the Argan Oil House where you will get informations about a very rare oil , see how the Berber women produce what is known in Europe as a besrber Gold Liquid .Learn how they gather and dry the nuts, roast and grind the kernals and finally extract the pure oil.
This is a truly Moroccan experience not to be missed.
Then go to the Souk This largest market in the region. It has about 6,000 small shops. It is surrounded by walls and has several entrances. It is organized into different sectors: furniture, crafts, clothing, vegetables, meat, spices etc. It is possible to find little marvels, including all kinds of handicrafts and traditional decorations.
Inclusions for 5-Hour Sightseeing Tour Of Agadir
- Driver / Guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned car
Exclusions for 5-Hour Sightseeing Tour Of Agadir
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Small Desert Day Trip Agadir
- Legzira Beach Day Tour From Agadir
- 4-Hour Kasba And City Tour In Agadir
- Agadir Airport Arrival Or Departure Private Transfer
- 1-Day Small Desert Massa 4WD From Agadir
- Camel Riding Agadir Discovery - 2 Hour
- Private Transfer From Agadir Airport To Essaouira
- Private Guided Day Trip To Essaouira From Agadir
- Agadir City Discovery Tour - 4 Hour