5-Hour Small-Group Catamaran Cruise From Bridgetown With Lunch
OverviewHave an unforgettable 5-hour adventure relaxing on a spacious catamaran in the Caribbean. Swim and snorkel, see turtles in their environment, and explore the reefs and shipwrecks. Small-group tour is limited to a maximum of twelve people per cruise for a personal experience. The professional guide and crew will be with you for the duration of your cruise. Tour includes all snorkeling equipment, all activities, and hotel or port pickup and drop-off. Enjoy a complimentary premium bar on board, and enjoy tapas, desserts, and an all-you-can-eat buffet.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Small group ensures personal service
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourBegin your cruise excursion with hotel and port pickups around 8to 8:30 a.m. A shuttle will bring you to the port, where you'll board and start your cruise for your 9 a.m. departure. Indulge in a light breakfast and snacks on board as you make your way out onto the water.
Enjoy a relaxing day on the Caribbean with a professional guide and crew who will accompany you for the duration of the cruise. Take part in a snorkel lesson and refresher, before exploring two snorkel sites. See turtles in their natural environment and snorkel at the sight of a shipwreck. There will be approximately 30 minutes at each snorkel stop and one crew member will be in the water to assist in water activities as needed. You'll have easy access to and from the boat by ladder and all snorkel equipment is included.
Take a break for lunch around noon. Depending on weather conditions, you'll anchor close to the beach at lunch. There will be tapas served as well as a buffet lunch and desserts. After lunch, have another chance to swim.
What to Bring:
- Sun protection (biodegradable sunblock, hat, sunglasses, long sleeve shirt, etc.)
- Camera (waterproof is recommended)
Inclusions for 5-Hour Small-Group Catamaran Cruise From Bridgetown With Lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide and crew
- Snorkeling equipment: masks, full face masks, snorkels, fins, snorkel vests, and floating devices
- Snorkel lesson
- Premium bar
- Food, including: banana bread, mini croissants, fruits, tapas before lunch, an all-you-can-eat local buffet lunch, and dessert
- Two snorkel stops
- One stop to see turtles
- One stop at a reef or shipwreck, depending on sea and weather conditions
Exclusions for 5-Hour Small-Group Catamaran Cruise From Bridgetown With Lunch
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
It is recommended to bring: swimwear, towels, sun protection (biodegradable sunblock, hat, sunglasses, long sleeve shirt, etc.), camera (waterproof suggested)
Not wheelchair accessible
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Snorkel fin sizes 1 - 13 are available
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.