5 Hours Museum Or City Tour Amsterdam With Your Own Private Art Historian
OverviewThe whole idea of this trip is to give you a choice so that you can make your trip as customized as you want. The trip includes the top museums or a trip around the city exploring all the other attractions and hence is a good plan to follow.
- Don't follow just any guide: have your own private art historian and see it all! Private tour.
- Private museum tour in the best museums of Amsterdam and/or a city walk
- Enjoy the monuments, the art, the history, the many stories!
- It's your tour! Ask anything you want to know and take a rest if needed.
Know More about this tour
Visit 1 or 2 museums in Amsterdam or make a city tour (on foot, by tram, canal boat or car) with your own private art historian. I teach art history since 1995 and have a lot of experience in guiding groups. Go fast and see all the highlights in no time, or go slow and deep; it's your choice!
Choose from the best museums and monuments Amsterdam can offer, for example the Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh museum or Stedelijk Museum (all three at Museumplein), Royal Palace at Dam Square, Red Light District, Jordaan area, Canal District, Tuschinsky theatre, the Old or New church, Amsterdam School.
No audio tour with headphones, but a living expert who you can ask anything you want! I will share your love for history and art, I'll teach you about styles and periods, show you beautiful details and tell interesting stories. You will feel so enriched!
This 5 hours tour is custom made. Do you want more or less? Anything is possible.
Inclusions for 5 Hours Museum Or City Tour Amsterdam With Your Own Private Art Historian
- Private tour guide and expertise as an experienced art historian.
Exclusions for 5 Hours Museum Or City Tour Amsterdam With Your Own Private Art Historian
- Any museum fees
- Transportation (tram, canal boat, car)
- Food or drinks
- Personal expenses
- Other extra costs
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 30 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 30 days To 60 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 20%
- If you cancel between 60 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Tour: Holland in One Day Sightseeing Tour
- Private Tour: Skip-the-Line Van Gogh Museum and Rijksmuseum Amsterdam Guided Tour
- Hard Rock Caf Burger Cruise in Amsterdam
- Amsterdam Guided Tour of United East India Company and Maritime Museum with Art Historian
- Amsterdam Canal Cruise and Stedelijk Museum
- Small-Group Day Trip to Rotterdam, Delft and The Hague from Amsterdam Including Spido Boat Tour