5 Island Tour By Big Boat - Koh Chang - Ko ChangWrite a Review
OverviewKoh Chang offers you clear waters, mesmerizing beaches, an array of corals and a variety of colorful sea-life. Koh Chang is one of the most popular destination that offers snorkeling
- Visit Islands from Koh Rang till Koh Yak Leh
- Enjoy Snorkeling
- Enjoy some fishing on your way back
- Chance to visit Monkey Rock
Know More about this tourKoh Chang is one of those destinations that have completely changed in the past few years. Not many know that Koh Chang is also the second largest island in Thailand after Phuket. Located in Eastern Thailand, Koh Chang borders Cambodia which is why you shouldnt be surprised when you find people conversing in the native language of Cambodia. The language is common in the area and used by many, apart from Thai and English. Koh Changs literal translation comes out to be Elephant Island, named after its shape.
Clear waters, mesmerizing beaches, amazing corals along with a variety of colourful fish. This is what welcomes those who wish to visit these 5 islands. Popular as one of the best snorkelling sites this tour never leaves the tourists disappointed.
Those who are lucky might get a chance to see a turtle or a shark. We will pick you up from hotel and drop at Bang Bao Pier. Sit back and relax for about one hour and enjoy scenic beauty of Koh chang as speed boat takes you to Koh Rang which is the famous spot for snorkelling. The water is perfect to enjoy this activity here.Relax or admire the beauty at ,strongKoh Yak or check the colorful corals as water is crystal clear. You would enjoy delicious lunch and then we head towards Koh Klum for you to enjoy fishing. Then we head to money rock and end our tour at Bang Bao Bay.
Inclusions for 5 Island Tour By Big Boat - Koh Chang
- Return Transfer longtail boat
- Snorkelling equipment
Exclusions for 5 Island Tour By Big Boat - Koh Chang
- Personal Expenses
- Anything that is not mentioned in the inclusions
- Hotel pick up at 0800 hrs
- Take a longtail boat from the pier.
- Visit the Koh Rang archipalego
- Enjoy snorkeling at the islands of Koh Yak Koh Rang
- Enjoy a delicious meal at the beach
- Visit Monkey Rock on the way back
- Reach the pier for the transfer back home at 1700
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days 72 hours of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.