5-Night Private Rajasthan Tour From Delhi Including Jaipur, Jodhpur And UdaipurWrite a Review
From USD 358.3
OverviewEnjoy this 5-night private tour of Rajasthan - a land of vibrant colours, heritage, culture, golden sands and beautiful jewellery. You will receive a 3-star hotel accommodation and your private local guides at Jaipur, Jodhpur and Udaipur.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Breakfast included
- Led by a local guide
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Multi-Day Trip
Know More about this tourDay 1: Delhi – Jaipur
Your driver in an air-conditioned car will pick you up from your hotel in Delhi and drive you to Jaipur, where you will check in a hotel and will have an evening at your leisure.
Day 2: Jaipur (B)
After breakfast you will meet your private tour guide and start sightseeing of Jaipur by visiting Amber Fort. Your guide will explain to you the history of Amber Fort. Next you will visit the City Palace, known for a blend of Rajasthani and Mughal architectures and boasts a fine collection of textiles, costumes and armor. Next you will visit Hawa Mahal (Palace of Winds), which was constructed for the royal ladies to watch the royal processions without having to be seen. Finally you will do some stargazing at the observatory of Jantar Mantar. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 3: Jaipur – Jodhpur Via Pushkar (B)
After breakfast at the hotel you will drive to Jodhpur and en-route visit Pushkar - a holy place, famous for its Cattle Fair held every November. Visit the old temples and ghats of Pushkar, before continuing to Jodhpur. Check in at your hotel and enjoy your evening at leisure.
Day 4: Jodhpur – Udaipur via Ranakpur (B, L, )
After breakfast at the hotel you will meet your private tour guide and start the sightseeing of Jodhpur by visiting Mehrangarh Fort (Majestic Fort), built on a steep hill, boasting latticed windows in residential apartments within. Afterwards you will visit the Jaswant Thada - a royal cenotaph built from white marble. After having lunch at your hotel you will drive to Udaipur and en-route visit Ranakpur - which is known for its superbly carved marble Jain Temples dating to the 15th century. Check in at your hotel upon arrival in Udaipur, and enjoy your evening at leisure.
Day 5: Udaipur
After breakfast at the hotel, meet your private tour guide and start the sightseeing of Udaipur by visiting of Sahelion-Ki-Bari (Garden of the Maids of Honour) and admire its extensive lawns and shady walks. Then you will proceed to the city palace - the biggest palace in India, a complex built by 4 Maharajas. In the evening you will enjoy a boat ride on the Pichola lake, to catch a view of the Lake Palace of Udaipur which you can recognize from the James bond movie Octopussy.
Day 6: Udaipur Departure:
You will be transferred to the Udaipur airport.
Inclusions for 5-Night Private Rajasthan Tour From Delhi Including Jaipur, Jodhpur And Udaipur
- 5-night accommodation in 3-star hotels
- Private air-conditioned transportation
- Private guides at Jaipur, Jodhpur and Udaipur
- Bottled water
- Meals as per the itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for 5-Night Private Rajasthan Tour From Delhi Including Jaipur, Jodhpur And Udaipur
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Food and drinks (unless specified)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.