OverviewCome aboard the world's biggest and Dubai's best floating restaurant, Rustar dhow cruise Dubai. The scrumptious buffet Rustar serving is catered exclusively the from the 5-star Movenpick hotel. The seating is divided in three levels with the upper one being open and the other two are air conditioned on this complete teakwood dhow. The venue will be ideal for families and groups with its entertainment like Tanoura dance, Youwla dance(Traditional Emirati Dance), Live musicians will entertain everyone. As you cruise along get ready to witness some of the finest view of Dubai creek.
- Choice of seating available
- Enjoy a romantic night including dinner
- Excellent value for money
- Exclusive to Viator
- Special Offer
Know More about this tourBegin your evening with hotel pickup from your Dubai hotel. The boarding starts between 8pm-8:30pm with the cruise departure scheduled at 9pm.
Experience a warm welcome with drinks from the onboard staff. As your cruise leaves the dock, the buffet will be ready with live music in the background. See the glittery area of Deira, passing sites such as the National Bank of Dubai, Sheraton Dubai Creek, Dubai Chamber of Commerce, Rolex Towers, the traditional souks in Bur Dubai, and more.
Tanoura and Emirati youwla dancers will provide live entertainment on board, and a cash bar is available to order additional drinks. There will also be a henna painter if you're in the mood for a decorative tattoo.
After three hours of entertainment, dining, and sightseeing, you will be dropped off back at your hotel. Upgrade your ticket to include private pickup and drop-off.
Inclusions for 5-Star Premium Rustar Dhow Cruise Dubai
- Entrance fees
- Soft Beverages & water
- Buffet dinner
- Hotel pickup and drop-off at any Dubai hotel
- Live entertainment like Tanoura Dance, Youwla dance, Live music
- Henna painter
- Free wifi
Exclusions for 5-Star Premium Rustar Dhow Cruise Dubai
- Alcoholic beverages
- Framed Photographs by our on-board photographer
- Traditional Arabic coffee, served with dates
- Assorted juices
- Soup of the day
- Cajun Roasted Prawns Coleslaw With Fresh Mint and Coriander
- Greek Salad
- Salad Nicoise
- Chicken Tikka Salad
- Seasonal mixed green leaves from the garden, tomato, cucumber, carrot, celery
- Pesto-Yogurt dressing, blue cheese-ranch, Caesar dressing
- Raspberry vinaigrette, Herbs vinaigrette, extra virgin Olive Oil
- Assorted Olives, Assorted Arabic Pickles, Bacon Bites, Olive Oil and thyme roasted Croutons
- Bread Rolls, Arabic Bread and Butter
- Rosemary Roasted Chicken with Mushroom Glaze
- Shish Tawouk / Lamb Kofta
- Hammour with Bell Pepper and Tomato Coulis
- Chef’s Pasta (Mushroom, Peas, Tomato and Cream)
- Braised Lamb with Garlic and Lemon Gremolata
- Wok Tossed Vegetables
- Fish Amritsari
- BatataHarra / Paneer (Cottage Cheese) Makhani
- Traditional Beef Lasagna
- Steamed Rice
- Whole Fruit Basket
- Fruit Salad
- Assorted Mini French Pastries
- Apple Delight
- Black Forest Cake
- Um Ali (Hot)
- Mini Mouses
- Panna Cotta
- Assorted Arabic Sweets
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.