Live an absolutely unique experience on board of an original vintage FIAT 500 and drive around the stunning Val d’Orcia, declared UNESCO heritage in 2004. The tour will guide you along the beautiful panoramic hills so you can enjoy the Tuscan countryside in its true essence. At lunch time you can just sit down in the grass and en- joy a nice picnic on top of a hill and admire the breathtaking view. Afterwards you will visit the Monte Oliveto Abbey, one of Tuscany’s most important constructions for its architecture, its position over-looking the clay hills of Siena and its important collection of renaissance paintings. Finally you will visit Montalcino, a precious medieval village famous all around the world for the production of Brunello wine. Prepare to experience a day surrounded by beauty and culture that you will surely never forget.
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 7 Hrs
English, Italian, Spanish
Departure Details :
From the accommodation
OverviewExplore the incredible beauty of the Tuscan countryside from the unique point of view of an original FIAT 500. Enjoy a picnic lunch while admiring the hills and Monte Oliveto Abbey and the world-famous Montalcino village.
- Val d'orcia
- Monte oliveto abbey
- Pick up service
- Professional tour escort
- Original restored fiat 500 (manual)
- Third-party insurance for civil
- Fuel and taxes
- Drop off service
Know More about this tour
- If you cancel between 0 days To 3 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 3 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.