500 Vintage Tour, Florence Panoramic Tour
OverviewGet behind the wheel of a vintage Fiat 500 and drive around Florence’s hills on a scenic 3-hour tour. Drive up to Piazzale Michelangelo and see the breathtaking view over the city. Keep heading out and visit the Fiesole, a location just above Florence with one of the city’s most incredible sightseeing spots.
Know More about this tour
Enjoy a unique day on board of an original Fiat 500. Meet at Santa Maria Novella Station and travel up to Piazzale Michelangelo on this half day tag along tour. Here you can enjoy the breathtaking view from the best panoramic point overlooking Florence.
Take plenty of memorable pictures before jumping back on board. You will head for the ancient and beautiful church of San Miniato, just a couple minutes away from Piazzale Michelangelo. Here you will discover the history of this ancient convent and enjoy more spectacular views overlooking the city. Then you will head for Fiesole, a small location just a few minutes away from the city center that is set in the picturesque Florentine hills. Here you can enjoy your time in this small village and relax a bit, but absolutely do not miss the amazing panoramic views that you get from
Fiesole’s sightseeing spots, where you will see a unique blend of city and natural hills.
Later, you will start to head back to the city center and end your trip at the Santa Maria Novella Station.
Inclusions for 500 Vintage Tour, Florence Panoramic Tour
- Free shuttle service from/to pisa
- Professional tour escort
- Original restored fiat 500 (manual)
- Third-party insurance for civil
- Fuel and taxes
- If you cancel between 0 days To 3 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 3 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.