5Days Best Camping Safari In Tanzania Parks - Arusha
OverviewExperience Tanzania's highlights on this 5-day safari. Travel to Lake Manyara, the Ngorongoro Crater and the Serengeti National Park, three of Africas premier wildlife areas. Enjoy magnificent bird watching in Lake Manyara, Spot the Big Five throughout the famous Serengeti plains then discover Ngorongoro Crater - a great natural wonder
Know More about this tour
Day 1 - Arusha - Lake Manyara National Park (L/D)
This morning you'll head to Lake Manyara, an ancient soda lake in the Great Rift Valley, for some game viewing. The game in this beautiful national park is plentiful and the magnificent bird watching will make a devotee out of even the most reluctant. It is also one of the very few places in Africa to see the famous tree-climbing lions. Manyaras great colonies of pink flamingoes will also delight. Overnight in Jambo Campsite or similar
Day 2 - Lake Manyara National Park - Serengeti National Park (B/L/D)
Today we set out for the endless open plains and stunning skies of Serengeti National Park - a famous migration corridor and UNESCO World heritage site. En route, we stop at Olduvai Gorge, the cradle of mankind, where the Leakey family uncovered the fossil of Homo habilis who lived 1.75 million years ago.Overnight in Seronera campsite or similar
Day 3 - Full Day Serengeti National Park (B/L/D)
Today will be the "Serengeti game viewing day". After breakfast venture into theendless open plainsof Serengeti National Park wilderness fora full day game drive with picnic lunches brought along with you. You will discover why the fabled Serengeti typifies the dream of Old Africa. Large prides of lions, elephants, giraffes, gazelles, monkeys, elands laze in the tall grasses; and the whole range of African wildlife present themselves in awe-inspiring numbers.Overnight in Seronera campsite or similar
Day 4 - Serengeti National Park - Ngorongoro Crater Rim (B/L/D)
Wake up at 6am for early morning game drives in Serengeti before breakfast. Then after breakfast check out and take your picnic lunch box. Enjoy some last game viewing in Serengeti National Park en routeto the world famous Ngorongoro Crater rim. Upon arrival, settle down at your stunning camp, situated on the rim of the crater. Be prepared for some remarkable views down onto the worlds largest, unflooded and unbroken caldera! .Overnight in Simba Campsite or similar
Day 5 - Ngorongoro Crater Floor - Return to Arusha (B/L)
Today we descend 2,000 feet into the giant caldera of this extinct volcano. This magnificent natural amphitheater contains the largest concentration of animals in all of Africa. The rich pasture and permanent water on the Crater floor supports a population of some 20,000 to 25,000 large mammals.Prides of lion, black rhino and elephant share this land with the legendary Maasai tribesmen. Because the grasses are short, game is easily spotted and can be approached quite closely. Uniquely beautiful, you will never see anything like it again.We will drop you off at your accommodation in Arusha.
Inclusions for 5Days Best Camping Safari In Tanzania Parks
- 4 nights accommodation
- Entrance fees
- National Park fees
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for 5Days Best Camping Safari In Tanzania Parks
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Mount Kilimanjaro Climb - Tanzania
- Tanzania Family Adventure Safari - 15 Days
- 3-Day Safari Tour to Ngorongoro Crater from Arusha
- 7-Day Safari to Ngorongoro, Serengeti and Lake Manyara from Arusha
- Full-Day Safari in Tarangire National Park
- Full Day To Arusha National Park
- 2 Days Short Safaris- - Lake Manyara Or Tarangire and Ngorongoro Crater
- 5-Day National Park Safari in Tanzania