5days: Hell's Gate, Lake Naivasha, Lake Nakuru & Masai Mara Camping Safari - Nairobi
OverviewEmbark on this 5days Exclusive tour exploring Masai Mara National reserve and great rift valley Lakes Naivasha and Lake Nakuru and the Hell's gate the only walking and cycling park. While in this tour you will be able to visit 3 Parks; Masai Mara known as the'7th wonder of the world' -wildebeest Migration, the pink Lake Nakuru home to millions of flamingoes and home of the white and Black Rhino, Hells gate and Lake Naivasha - in this park there are a lot of different activities like walking into the gorges and boat ride and cycling and viewing of the great Rift valley escarpment.
Know More about this tour
Day 01:Nairobi Lake Naivasha
After breakfast we depart from our Nairobi hotel for a scenic drive through the Great North roadto Hells Gate National Park. Arrive at Hells Gate National Park after an hours drive. Once at the Park, you have the option of a game drive in a Safari vehicle or take bikes into the Park. Cycling in the Park is a great adventure as you get to ride the bikes for 7 Kilometers before resting at a rangers post. After a brief stop at the rangers post you leave the bike and start a walking safari. Enjoy the spectacular views of the gorge. Accommodation in a budget lodge on a full board
Day 02:Lake Naivasha Lake Nakuru
This morning we leave Naivasha and head for Lake Nakuru Park, regarded by avid birders as the greatest World ornithological spectacle on the Earth. The park is famous for its millions of pink flamingoes lining on the lake shore, arriving by mid morning at Lake Nakuru for a game drive en route before checking-in at Lake Nakuru Lodge for Lunch. Afternoon game drive followed by a walk along the shores which will also allow us to see the many wild animals in the park and especially the park is the Sanctuary to the Black Rhino, White Rhino and the Rothschild Giraffe. Accommodation In a budget hotel on full board
Day 03:Lake Nakuru Masai Mara
Soon after breakfast, drive across the floor of the Great Rift Valley the longest rift in the crust of the Earth to Masai Mara Game Reserve the unspoiled Savannah. Masai Mara is actually the northern portion of the Great Plains ecosystem in the neighboring Tanzania called Serengeti. It is a home to the big five lion, buffalo, rhino, leopard and elephant as well cheetah, zebra, giraffe and vast herds of plain antelope and numerous and other wildlife. Accommodation will be at an excellent lodge. After lunch and some time to relax and perhaps take a dip in the pool, you will depart with your driver guide for an afternoon game drive in search of the big five. As sun starts to edge dip into the horizon, it will be perfect time to photograph the beautiful Mara rolling plains. Accommodation in a budget tented camp
Day 04:Masai Mara Full Day
A full day in the Mara, the extensive grasslands are a strong hold to the threatened, migratory Corncrake and the near threatened Jacksons widowbird. The bush and woodlands around the reserve also hold some unique bird species, more than 450 bird species have been recorded in the Mara, including 12 species of cisticola and birds of prey. Accommodation in a budget tented camp
Day 05:Masai Mara Nairobi
After breakfast depart the Masai Mara for Nairobi. Stop for panoramic views of theGreat Rift Valleyen-route. Arrive in Nairobi in the afternoon. Drop off to your Nairobi Hotel orTransfer to the airport in time for your flight back home.
Inclusions for 5days: Hell's Gate, Lake Naivasha, Lake Nakuru & Masai Mara Camping Safari
- 4 nights accommodation
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Morning tea
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
- Walking tour
Exclusions for 5days: Hell's Gate, Lake Naivasha, Lake Nakuru & Masai Mara Camping Safari
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 3 Days Masai Mara Safari
- 11 Days 10 Nights Bush and Beach Safari
- 3 DAYS PRIVATE SAFARI TO MAASAI MARA NATIONAL PARK AND KEEKOROK LODGE
- 3 DAYS PRIVATE SAFARI TO MAASAI MARA NATIONAL PARK AND AA LODGE
- WILD PHOTO EXPEDITION KENYA
- 2 Days Amboseli Safari
- 4-Days Masai Mara and Lake Nakuru Luxury Safari All Inclusive
- Lake Nakuru Day Trip From Nairobi