5Days Masai Mara Budget Tented Camping Safari - Nairobi
OverviewTour Masai Mara National Reserve one of the greatest, most beautiful and dynamic wildlife reserves in the world. It boasts of having not only the rarest species of wildlife and birds, but also a spectacular eco-system that attracts guestsfrom all over the world . Masai Mara serves up the colours, culture, and wildlife of Kenya in four incredible days. Journey across the rolling plains and through the acacia trees of the legendary Masai Mara in search of Africas ever-elusive Big Five. Our 4x4 safari vans are designed for wildlife viewing and are an adventurous and affordable way to see the wonders of the area. While wilderness camping in permanent tents you hear the sounds of the planets most amazing animal life. The varied wildlife of the Mara and culture of the local Masai people all come together on this adventure to provide a spectacular safari experience.
Know More about this tour
Day 1 : Arrival Nairobi
Pick up from the Nairobi Airport on arrival and transfer you to The Heron Portico hotel for overnight stay in readiness for a holiday safari the following morning
Day 2: Nairobi Masai Mara National Park sat
Pick up from your hotel at 0730 hrs. a safari briefing session with our tour consultant then drive to the Maasai Mara Game Reserve as you enjoy the scenic views of the Great Rift Valley Masai Mara game reserve is the northern part of the Serengeti, one of Kenyas most favored game-viewing areas. The reserve covers 700 square miles of magnificent wilderness. It is the Africa of the imagination; endless reaches of acacia-dotted grasslands studded with hazy hills. Afternoon game drive to see the sundowner as you trail the Big 5 ie Lions in large prides, Elephants, buffalos, zebras and numerous plain game. Dinner and overnight stay at Lenchada Tourist Camp
Day 3-4 : Maasai Mara game reserve
Full days spent exploring the park in search of the big 5. Optional hot air balloon safari can be arranged at an extra cost of US$ 450 per person. Dinner and overnight stay at Lenchada Tourist Camp
The Mara offers wildlife in such variety and abundance that it is difficult to believe: over 450 species of animals have been recorded here. You will easily see lions, rhinos, hippos, crocodiles, giraffe, wildebeests, zebras, buffalo, warthogs, hyenas, jackals, wild dogs, buffalo, leopard, many kinds of antelopes and elephant. It is in the Mara that perhaps the most spectacular event of the natural world takes place. This is the annual migration of millions of wildebeest and zebra from the Serengeti (Tanzania) in search of water and pasture. Following on their heels are the predators of the savanna- lion, cheetah, wild dog, jackal, hyena and vultures
Day 5:- Masai Mara Nairobi
After breakfast, drive back to Nairobi with an en route stop for panoramic views of the Great Rift Valley at the view point to arrive Nairobi at approximately 5pm ,then drop off at the airport to board your flight to the next destination
Inclusions for 5Days Masai Mara Budget Tented Camping Safari
- 4 nights accommodation
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for 5Days Masai Mara Budget Tented Camping Safari
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 3 DAYS PRIVATE SAFARI TO MAASAI MARA NATIONAL PARK AND KEEKOROK LODGE
- 3 DAYS PRIVATE SAFARI TO MAASAI MARA NATIONAL PARK AND AA LODGE
- WILD PHOTO EXPEDITION KENYA
- 2 Days Amboseli Safari
- 4-Days Masai Mara and Lake Nakuru Luxury Safari All Inclusive
- Lake Nakuru Day Trip From Nairobi
- Giraffe Centre and David Sheldrick Half Day Tour
- Nairobi by Night Experience