6 Day 5 Night Private Photographic Safari Of Kruger Park From Skukuza Airport
OverviewPrivate photographic safari in Kruger National Park for the amateur to the expert for the wildlife photographer. Max 3 photographers.INCLUDED:Specialisedprivate open safari vehicle with professional & experienced nature guideGIMPRO stabilisation for long lens with photographic arms mounted on the vehicleBadger Bean Bags on boardPhotographic equipment for hire (Must be arranged 3weeks before arrival)Private trips ( Max 3 photographers)Separate accommodation 2 sleeper bungalow for each photographer
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Hotel pickup included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Small group ensures personal service
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourPhotographic Tours operate in the week starting on a Monday to Saturday
5 nights in Kruger Park camps staying in 2 different camps to cover more area of the Park.
- 5 Night Accommodation in Kruger Park rest camps with restaurants and supermarket like shops for all your meals
- 6 Days of focuses photography game drives looking for the Big 5 and many more species.
- 2 Guides on tour Photography guide and spotter driver guide
- All game drive daily in an Open safari vehicle with fitted long lens GIMPRO equipment and bean bags
- Daily coffee/tea and mineral water on the drive.
- Accommodation will be in 2 sleeper bungalows 1 for each photographer with en-suite bathroom and air-conditioning
- The vehicle does have 3 rows of 3 seats so each photographer will have two window seats with space on the seat to put camera and equipment
Inclusions for 6 Day 5 Night Private Photographic Safari Of Kruger Park From Skukuza Airport
- Included in the tour & special features:
- This is a private tour so only you and your friends, family on board to a max 3 photographers and 3 non-photographerguests.
- The rate is for the vehicle and the guide per day including mounted equipment.
- Gimpro StabilisationPhotographic Arm fitted to the vehicle "Helps with stabilising of the long lens"
- Large Bean bags also on board for difficult angles and when we get out of the vehicle at a bird hide or in camp.
- Manfrotto Monopod also availableto use for the day.
- The specialised vehicle does have electricity 220volt on board to charge equipment if needed.
- The guide will assist by getting you in the right position helping with settings on camera if needed.
- This tour is not for professionals only but for amateurs and nature lovers thatwant to photograph wildlife in general and the Big 5 of Africa.
Exclusions for 6 Day 5 Night Private Photographic Safari Of Kruger Park From Skukuza Airport
- All meals can be done in restaurants and supermarket shops available in camps
- Optional extra activities like Bush Walk, Night Drive & Sunset Drive
- Domestic flights to and from Skukuza Airport
- Entrance fees to Kruger Park / Conservation fees payable per person per night of R304 per adult payable directly to Kruger Park at first check in at camp.
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
No Children under 12 years old allowed.
All sales related to this product are final and non-refundable. In case you wish to cancel the reservation you will be charged 100% cancellation fees.