6-Day All Ireland Tour From Dublin
OverviewThis tour provides great sights and lots of off the beaten track adventures. Mix with the local characters that make this tour a truly brilliant insight into Ireland, the people, and the Irish legends. You'll visit Belfast, Giant's Causeway, historic Derry, the Cliffs of Moher, the Dingle Peninsula, The Ring of Kerry, kiss the magical Blarney Stone in Cork, Guinness Brewery and much more.
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Multi-Day Trip
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Breakfast included
Know More about this tour
Day 1: Dublin-Belfast
Depart Dublin and make the first stop at Monasterboice. You can take a world famous Black Taxi tour (own expense) to view the Peace Wall and political murals. Your driver will show you highlights of the city including City Hall, Queen's University, Albert's Clock, Botanic Gardens, and much more.
Day 2: Belfast - Giants Causeway - Rope Bridge - Derry - Letterkenny
We initially visit the Dark Hedges, made famous by Game of Thrones. Then it's the jackpot visit of the day - we will trace the footprints of Celtic Giants, walk the Giant's Causeway! This afternoon well visit the city of Derry. Learn why the city is officially known as Londonderry and the story of the long bloody siege here in 1689. Your guide will take you down to the well known Bogside district, scene of the Bloody Sunday massacre in 1972.Well cross the border to nearby Co. Donegal where well stop for the evening in Letterkenny.
Day 3: Letterkenny - Co. Sligo - Galway
The drive takes you through the beautiful counties of Donegal and Sligo, once home to Nobel Laureate poet W.B. Yeats. We visit his final resting place in Drumcliff Abbey. This afternoon well arrive in Galway, City of the Tribes. Perhaps take a relaxing stroll along Salthill Promenade whilst the sun sets over Galway Bay. Meanwhile, the Latin Quarter offers streets of cosy pubs where you can sip Guinness to the beat of electrifying Irish music and the sweet sound of the Gaelic language.
Day 4: Galway-Killarney
You will have the wild Atlantic Ocean by your side as the tour cruises down the west coast. See the lunar landscape of the Burren, and visit the Cliffs of Moher, one of the most popular natural tourist destinations in Ireland. The last stop is the beautiful heritage town of Adare with its fabulous thatched cottages.
Day 5: Killarney-Dingle
Visit one of Ireland's longest beaches at Inch, and then take the short drive to Dingle. Visit Dingle's most famous resident, Fungi the Dolphin who you shall have time to visit in the early afternoon. Then it's off on a wonderful pleasant drive around Slea Head with amazing views of Sleeping Giant Island, the Blasket Islands, and Beehive Huts dating back to 2000 B.C. Then it's back to Dingle where there is ample time for shopping in traditional arts and crafts stores.
Day 6: Dingle-Dublin
The day begins by crossing the Cork and Kerry mountains and heading for the world renowned Blarney Castle. Spend plenty of time visiting the Castle, and kissing the Blarney Stone. You'll make your way up through the battle fields of Braveheart to Dublin for the grand finale, the Guinness Storehouse. Have a creamy pint of Guinness before your tour comes to an end.
Inclusions for 6-Day All Ireland Tour From Dublin
- 5 nights accommodation, as per selected
- Live commentary on board
Exclusions for 6-Day All Ireland Tour From Dublin
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
This activity is not accessible by wheelchair, but we do have folding chairs and motor scooters for travelers with physical restrictions or limitations in walking or standing, and for those with minor ailments or disabilities.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Glendalough Private Half-Day Tour from Dublin with Powerscourt Waterfall
- Dublin Gravedigger Ghost Tour
- Boyne Valley Hill of Tara and Kells Private Tour from Dublin
- Skip the Line: Guinness Storehouse Entrance Ticket
- Airport Shuttle Transfer from Dublin Airport
- Cork and Blarney Castle Rail Trip from Dublin