OverviewThis tour provides great sights and lots of off the beaten track adventures. Mix with the local characters that make this tour a truly brilliant insight into Ireland, the people, and the Irish legends. You'll visit Belfast, Giant's Causeway, historic Derry, the Cliffs of Moher, the Dingle Peninsula, The Ring of Kerry, kiss the magical Blarney Stone in Cork, Guinness Brewery and much more.
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Multi-Day Trip
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Breakfast included
Know More about this tour
Day 1: Dublin-Belfast
Depart Dublin and make the first stop at Monasterboice. You can take a world famous Black Taxi tour (own expense) to view the Peace Wall and political murals. Your driver will show you highlights of the city including City Hall, Queen's University, Albert's Clock, Botanic Gardens, and much more.
Overnight stay in Belfast
Day 2: Belfast-Derry
Initially visit the Dark Hedges, famed by the Game of Thrones along with views of Ballintoy Harbour, one of the backdrops of the series. You'll see the Carrick-a-Rede rope bridge and Giant's Causeway, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Then it's off to Dunluce Castle.
Overnight stay in Derry
Day 3: Derry-Galway
Begin the day with a walking tour of Derry's walls. The next stop is the portal tomb of Creevykeel. Visit W.B Yeat's final resting place in Drumcliff Abbey, and admire the beautiful Benbulben referenced in many of his poems. The road takes the tour to Ireland's premier surf venue and beach at Strandhill, County Sligo.
Overnight stay in Galway
Day 4: Galway-Killarney
You will have the wild Atlantic Ocean by your side as the tour cruises down the west coast. See the lunar landscape of the Burren, and visit the Cliffs of Moher, one of the most popular natural tourist destinations in Ireland. The last stop is the beautiful heritage town of Adare with its fabulous thatched cottages.
Overnight stay in Killarney
Day 5: Killarney-Dingle
Visit one of Ireland's longest beaches at Inch, and then take the short drive to Dingle. Visit Dingle's most famous resident, Fungi the Dolphin who you shall have time to visit in the early afternoon. Then it's off on a wonderful pleasant drive around Slea Head with amazing views of Sleeping Giant Island, the Blasket Islands, and Beehive Huts dating back to 2000 B.C. Then it's back to Dingle where there is ample time for shopping in traditional arts and crafts stores.
Overnight on the Dingle Peninsula
Day 6: Dingle-Dublin
The day begins by crossing the Cork and Kerry mountains and heading for the world renowned Blarney Castle. Spend plenty of time visiting the Castle, and kissing the Blarney Stone. You'll make your way up through the battle fields of Braveheart to Dublin for the grand finale, the Guinness Storehouse. Have a creamy pint of Guinness before your tour comes to an end.
Inclusions for 6-Day All Ireland Tour From Dublin
- 5 nights accommodation, as per selected
- Live commentary on board
Exclusions for 6-Day All Ireland Tour From Dublin
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
This activity is not accessible by wheelchair, but we do have folding chairs and motor scooters for travelers with physical restrictions or limitations in walking or standing, and for those with minor ailments or disabilities.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.