6-Day Dragon's Tail Bike Tour From Dalat To Hoi AnWrite a Review
OverviewThis 6-day adventure takes you by bike from the central highland hill station of Dalat to the World Heritage site of Hoi An. This unique journey is a fantastic way to the see country by bike in an ideal climate for biking.
(Dalat - Lak Lake - Buon Me Thuot - Pleiku Ngoc Hoi (Ho Chi Minh trail) - Phuoc Son - Hoi An)
- Multi-Day Trip
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All necessary equipment included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tourThis 6-day adventure takes you by bike from the central highland hill station of Dalat to the World Heritage site of Hoi An. This unique journey is a fantastic way to the see country by bike in an ideal climate for biking.(Dalat - Lak Lake - Buon Me Thuot - Pleiku Ngoc Hoi (Ho Chi Minh trail) - Phuoc Son - Hoi An)
Day 1 - Dalat to Lak Lake (150 km)
7:00 am pick up at your hotel. Fantastic riding section about 17 kilometers downhill to Tanung. Flat to rolling hills after this. Transfer by vehicle to the top of Phu Son Pass for an early lunch. Bike down Phu Son Pass to Lak Lake where we stay overnight in Lak resort.
Day 2 - Lak Lake to Buon Me Thuot (50 km)
After breakfast, head out to visit one of the old summer retreats of Emperor Bao Dai. Take a boat to a remote village on the far side of Lak Lake. Back to Lak Lake for lunch and a rest before the 50 km bike ride to Buon Me Thuot.
Day 3 - Buon Me Thuot to Pleiku (200 km)
The first 10km is on a beautiful country road that eventually narrows even further and wanders through small farms and villages for about 15 km. After this we enter into a very stunning rubber tree plantation that continues for 25 km (rolling with some small hills). 30 km more of biking is possible after lunch before we transfer the rest of the way to the hotel
Day 4 - Pleiku to Ngoc Hoi (130 km)
Visit a "Sea Lake" on the way. Visit a local minority village (Ba Na), a scenic suspension bridge and a traditional wooden church. Then, continue visiting Russian Tanks and Charlie Hill. In the afternoon, keep biking about 69 km thru rolling hills to hotel.
Day 5 - Ngoc Hoi to Phuoc Son (120 km)
This is the best riding day of the trip with a fantastic 80 kilometer section of deep jungle forest on both sides of the road. The ride is also very hilly and runs along the border of Ngoc Linh National Park and Ngoc Linh Mtn. (2400 meters) through the Truong Son mountain range. This is also the day that we travel along the famous Ho Chi Minh Trail. The Ba Na and Sedang minorities reside in this jungle area.
Day 6 - Phuoc Son to Hoi An (130 km)
8:00 am departure with 60 km biking through more great sections of jungle, nice landscapes and waterfalls. After lunch continue by vehicle to Hoi An World Heritage Site (approx. 70 km) with an estimated arrival at 3:00 pm.
Inclusions for 6-Day Dragon's Tail Bike Tour From Dalat To Hoi An
- • English speaking guide(s)
• Vehicle transfers
• Hotel accommodation 5 nights (01 in Lak Lake, 01 in Buon Me Thuot, 01 in Pleiku, 01 in Ngoc Hoi and 01 in Phuoc Son - Double occupancy)
• All meals and purified drinking water throughout the trip, except for 2 free nights in Buon Me Thuot and Ngoc Hoi (meals are at own expense on these nights).
• All necessary tourist permits and entrance fees
• First aid kit
Exclusions for 6-Day Dragon's Tail Bike Tour From Dalat To Hoi An
- • Drinks other than water
• Pre- and post-tour accommodation Dalat and Hoi An
• Meals not mentioned above
• Any service not clearly mentioned in the above
• Personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
• A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
• Minimum age is 13 years
• A moderate level of fitness is required to participate on this tour
• Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
• All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.