6-Day Istanbul And Anatolian TourWrite a Review
From USD 873.41
OverviewThis 6-day tour offers you the best tourist destinations of Turkey, starting with mesmerizing Istanbul, that straddles Europe and Asia across the Bosphorus strait, adding to it classical ruins of Ephesus at beach resort town Kusadasi, world-famous hot springs and travertine terraces of carbonate minerals of Pamukkale and ancient city Ephesus. Join the adventure and explore true beauty of Turkey.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Step back in time on a history tour
- All-inclusive tour
Know More about this tourDay 1 - Istanbul - Arrival Day Sunday
Meet at the airport Transfer to your hotel. Overnight in Istanbul.
Day 2 - Istanbul City (Breakfast and Lunch included)
Pick up at 08:30am from your hotel. Visit to ST. Sophia, Topkapi Palace, Sultan Ahmet Imperial Mosque, Hippodrome and Ancient Grand Bazaar. Overnight in Istanbul.
Day 3 - Istanbul to Izmir and Kusadasi Tuesday
(Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner included)
After breakfast depart for Bosphorus Cruise tour and then Spice Bazaar (Egyptian Bazaar). Bosphorus by boat a traditional excursion by boat along the waterway separating Europe and Asia. After the lunch depart for Istanbul Ataturk Airport for domestic flight to Izmir. Dinner and overnight in Kusadasi.
Day 4 - Kusadasi, Ephesus (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner included)
08:30 Departure to Ephesus to visit the Temple of Artemis, Curetes street, famous Roman baths, Celsus Library, Grand theatre, Sirince Village and House of the Virgin Mary. Overnight in Kusadasi.
Day 5 - Kusadasi - Pamukkale Tour Thursday
(Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner included)
At 08:30 we depart for Pamukkale. We will check at the hotel around 12.00 and we have a lunch break until 13.30. Afterwards we shall visit the calcium terraces of Pamukkale (cotton castle) and the ruins of Hierapolis, then walk around this natural phenomenon and have the option of lying in the waters of the natural springs. Overnight in Pamukkale.
Day 6 - Pamukkale - Denizli to Istanbul - End of Tour - Friday
Today we depart for Denizli airport for our domestic flight to Istanbul and then back to home. We hope your tour was a memorable one. Have a nice trip back home.
Inclusions for 6-Day Istanbul And Anatolian Tour
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Transportation in a fully air - conditioned, non - smoking coach
- Professional Guide
- All entrance fees as per itinerary
- 5 buffet breakfasts
- 4 lunches
- 4 dinners
- Airport and Hotel transfer
Exclusions for 6-Day Istanbul And Anatolian Tour
- International flights
- Personal expenses: Lunches, extras at hotel or additional meals
- Tipping: Tips for guides and drivers
- Insurance: All types
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Selected most central 5-star hotels in each city
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Istanbul Shore Excursion: Istanbul In One Day Sightseeing Tour
- Troy Day Trip From Istanbul
- Istanbul Airport Private Arrival Transfer
- Istanbul By Night: Turkish Dinner And Show
- Istanbul Port Arrival Transfer: Cruise Port To Central Istanbul
- Istanbul By Night: Turkish Food Tour
- Istanbul Shore Excursion: Private Istanbul Express Sightseeing Tour
- Turkish Coffee Tour And Coffee-Making Class
- Full Day Bosphorus Cruise And Two Continents Tour
- By Night Dinner Cruise On The Bosphorus